016.

I marry my sworn enemy?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Jimin looked around the place. He looked at his watch and a smile blossomed on his lips. ‘Just 15 minutes more and he is here,’ Jimin felt his cheeks got warm at the thought of meeting his hyung, his crush. He smiled as he looked around the place. He texted Woohyun yesterday and told the elder male to meet him at their favorite spot. Woohyun immediately replied him with a “Sure, Jiminie ;)” and that text alone makes his heart beat crazily. He knew he shouldn’t be doing this or still madly chasing Woohyun when he already had Yoongi. Jimin bit his lips when he thought about Yoongi again. That night. The night where he gave him the beanie and the elder male pulled him and gave him a kiss and Jimin won’t deny that because he felt his heart skip a beat. The kiss is indeed sweet and Jimin secretly loves it. Jimin doesn’t know what to do. Yes, he is in denial. Although he is kind of rejected by Woohyun, he couldn’t manage to stop loving the elder because he had been loving him ever since he is a freshman. The crush won’t easily go away.

 

Jimin’s eyes lightened up when he saw Woohyun walking on the other side of the street. His smile brightened as he stood up properly as he almost waved and called his crush favorite hyung name. “Woohyu– “ Jimin’s voice stopped when he saw a rather cute boy with a bunny teeth ran upon to his hyung and hugged him tight. And of course, Jimin doesn’t miss the expression of his hyung. He shakes his head, trying to stop the tears falling from his eyes. He tightened the grip on the bag which include the scarf for Woohyun. ‘Don’t cry, Jimin. Don’t cry. He must be Woohyun hyung’s friend. They must be close friends, right?’ To be honest, Jimin had never seen the guy. He knew all of Woohyun’s friend but not this one. His heart beat rate is getting faster. He let his tears fall freely when he saw Woohyun wrapped his arms around the stranger’s shoulder as they hugged each other. The bag in Jimin’s hand loosen as Jimin gave his back as he looked away. And without knowing what happen, Jimin follow wherever the place his leg lead. Jimin felt his heart sink. ‘Park Jimin, get a hold of yourself. Hyung had already rejected you. Stop being so persistent. He is not going to love you like the way you do. Not now. Not tomorrow. He only sees you as a little brother.’ Jimin cried while running away. ‘yes, I am a coward. I’m so afraid of heart break. That’s why instead of stopping, I keep entering into his world. No, stop it. Stop loving him. GOD, PLEASE HELP THIS ONE-SIDED LOVE GO AWAY.’

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoongi sighed as he looked at the clock, “10:30pm” and Jimin is still not coming back. “Aish, that brat. Where the hell is he going?” Yoongi said as he walked to and forth in front of the main door. He looked outside and it is snowing.

 

“Does he even wear warm clothes? What if he caught cold and got sick? That brat, makes me this worried.” Yoongi hissed as he took out his phone. “No calls and no replies as well.” Yoongi said as he looked at the messages he sent and Jimin is not replying.

 

Yoongi : brat, where are you? 9:00pm

Yoongi : Jimin? 9:30pm

Yoongi : answer me, brat. 9:45pm

Yoongi : Jimin, where are you? 10:15pm

 

Yoongi sighed as he dialed the number as he waited for Jimin to pick the phone. “Please please please answer the phone, Jimin, please – “ finally, the other line answered as Yoongi felt relief. As soon as he heard a “hello” from the other side, he attacked the younger.

 

“Brat, I called you twice and sent you messages and you’re only answering me now. Where the hell are you?” Yoongi exploded but kind of relief that the younger finally picked up.

 

“Um, I’m sorry, this is not the owner of the phone. He is drunk and I think he can’t walk back home. Are you perhaps his friend?” the other line as Yoongi’s face fall. ‘Jimin is drunk? , what happen to him?’

 

“No, I am his husband. Where is he? Message me where the place is. I am coming.” Yoongi said as he grabbed his hoodie, his wallet and ran down. The place is not far away so Yoongi ran to the place. “Sheez, Jimin, why are you doing this? You don’t know how much I got worried for you, brat.” Yoongi said as he ran to the said bar. He was already out of breath when he reached to the bar where Jimin is. He slowly went downstairs and finally saw his husband who is drunk on the counter. He is mumbling some non-sense and expressing what he is feeling right now to the bartender. Yoongi slowly walked towards the younger boy as he looked at the other bartender.

 

“I am his husband.” Yoongi said as the bartender nodded. “How much does this cost?” The bartender handed Yoongi the bill as Yoongi nodded and gave him his credit card. He looked at the younger male who is in this state. Jimin looked up as he giggles.

 

“Ooh, it is m-my stupid husband.” Jimin said as he pointed to Yoongi. “hey, hey, Joohun.”

 

“It is Jooheon, sir.” The paled skin bartender said as Jimin nodded. “Yes, yes you, Jooheon. This is my husband that I was talking about. Hahaha, I don’t th-think he’d come *hiccups he’d co-come for me.” Jimin said as he giggles and almost take another shot when a strong grip stopped him.

 

“Stop it, Jimin.” Yoongi said in a stern voice.

 

“No, I am not done yet.” Jimin said as he tried to break Yoongi’s grip.

 

“Park Jimin!” Yoongi raised his voice a little. Jimin looked at him with his head cycling. His eyes were red, probably from crying a lot. Yoongi’s heart softened when he saw Jimin cried.

 

“Jiminie, listen to me. Stop drinking and come home with me.” Yoongi said as he softly patted Jimin’s head as Jimin slowly nodded.

 

“Will you make me a soup?” Jimin asked as Yoongi nodded with a smile. “Of course, everything for my Jiminie.” Yoongi said as Jimin giggles.

 

“Okay, let’s go back!!!” Jimin almost yelled as he stood up but ended up falling into Yoongi’s arms. “I’m a litt-little bit sleepy.” He said as he falls asleep. Yoongi sighed as he piggybacks his husband as he smiled at Jooheon who looked worried.

 

“Thanks for taking care of him, Jooheon-shi.” Yoongi said as he flushed a smile, the bartender nodded.

 

“No problem, he is a very sweet and nice guy. I don’t know what happen to him. I tried to stop him from drinking so many shots.” Jooheon said as Yoongi nodded.

 

“Yeah, I will see you again. Maybe in the underground shows, eh?” Yoongi said as he smiled at the bartender said the other nodded happily.

 

“Sure, Suga-hyung.”

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

“Aren’t we there yet?” Jimin ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter