010.

I marry my sworn enemy?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Jimin bit his lips as he looked at the clock. It is only 5 minutes left for him to enter the hall with his father. Taehyung had already left him saying he needed his time alone. Jimin is nervous. He doesn’t lie this time. Although, he might not be admitting he likes Yoongi, he is really nervous right now.

 

He heard the door slightly opened and his father stood there, wearing a rather proud yet sad smile. His father walked towards him as he patted his back.

 

“Are you ready, son?” he asked softly and Jimin nodded, smiling a little to assure his father.

 

“I – I couldn’t express what I feel right now.” His father said as he smiled, “I am happy and sad at the same time. My son is getting married,” he said and Jimin can’t help but teary. ‘Aww dad, you’re being so sweet now,’ Jimin stood up as he hugged his father tight.

 

“And I am proud to be your son, dad.” Jimin smiled as his father nodded.

 

“Right,” he said with a smile. “We should go now. It is the time already.” Jimin nodded as he took his father’s hand. Jimin gulped. He is getting more nervous as he walked towards the hall. ‘Ahh, what is happening to me? I feel hot right now,’

 

They stood in front of the closed door for a while. Jimin gulped. ‘Okay, I can do this. Fighting, Park Jimin!’

 

“Are you ready son?” his father asked for the second time that day. Jimin nodded slowly as he smiled to his father.

 

“Yes, dad.”

 

Jimin closed his eyes as the closed door slowly opened. ‘You can do this, Jimin!’

 

First step was stepped into the hall, Jimin opened his eyes as he looked around. He saw some of his relatives at the left and some unknown people (probably from Yoongi’s side) in the right. There were around 50 people so Jimin felt a lot better. They walked along the path and Jimin’s eyes stopped the front right row where his besties and Yoongi’s friends were seated. He saw a smile on all of them (even Jungkook smiled at him) and on the front left row was his mother and Yoongi’s parents looking at him. Jimin is smile lightly as he looked at the center were his groom was standing. Jimin blushed a little when he realized Yoongi was deeply staring at him. ‘He looks really handsome,’ Jimin admits. Jimin’s dad handed his hand and Yoongi took it softly and smiled at him once more. ‘This bastard, why the hell is he keep smiling at me like that?’

 

They both stood in front of the priest as they say their vows. Jimin was nervous but he felt a lot better when he knew Yoongi was beside him. It makes him somehow comfortable.

 

“Do you, Min Yoongi, take Park Jimin as your lawfully wedded husband?” the priest asked as Yoongi smiled and replied a sweet, “I do.” And smile at Jimin who blushed inside.

 

“Do you, Park Jimin, take Min Yoongi as your lawfully wedded husband?” he asked Jimin and nodded and said with a small “I do.” Without even bother to look at Yoongi. The priest smiled.

 

“You may now kiss your husband.” The priest said which makes Jimin’s eyes widened. ‘Kiss? Now kiss your husband?’ Jimin was frozen in his state as he looked at Yoongi who leaned in slowly. ‘Aish, Park Jimin, how could you forget about this stupid kiss? Seriously, this guy is going to take my first kiss. I should have better give this to –’his thoughts were stopped when Yoongi’s lips were pressed firmly against his plump lips. Jimin’s eyes slowly close shut as he let Yoongi’s lips move against his. Jimin’s heart leap whenever Yoongi’s lips move. ‘It felt good and –‘ his eyes wide open as he realize what he is doing. Without thinking anything, Jimin bit Yoongi’s bottom lips as the elder winced as he stepped back because of the pain and slightly glare at the younger. Jimin felt sorry but ‘HOW DARE HE STOLE MY FIRST KISS?’ the audience doesn’t seem to notice this as they all applause the couple happily.

 

 

 

“Why did you do that, brat?” Yoongi asked as soon as they are alone. Jimin slightly glare at the elder.

 

“What? It is my first kiss so I’d react that way.” Jimin replied as he shook his head.

 

“But I thought you enjoyed it. You know I am a good kisser.” Yoongi said as he winked at the younger boy who deeply blush.

 

“I don’t enjoy it! I will never enjoy it.” Jimin exclaimed as he looked away.

 

“Hey, congratulations!” it was Hoseok’s voice as both Jimin and Yoongi smiled at him.

 

“Thanks, hyung.” Jimin said with a smile.

 

“Now that you guys are married now all that matter is when will you guys fall in love.” Hoseok said as he fangirled. “I CAN’T WAIT!” he squealed as Jimin slapped Hoseok’s arm.

 

“HYUNG!”

 

“Don’t worry, that will happen later.” Yoongi winked at his best buddy as Hoseok squealed once more.

 

“Yah, Min Yoongi!” Jimin shouted as his face is all red.

 

“I hate to admit this but Jiminie you look good with Yoongi together.” Jin said with a smile. “Congrats.”

 

“Hyung, please stop teasing me.” Jimin said with a pout as Jin hugged his little friend. And then looked at Yoongi who is looking at them.

 

“Ah!” Jin exclaimed as he moved away from Jimin and smirked evilly. “Don’t be too rough with Jiminie. You know, he is still a .” Jin said with a smirk and Jimin’s face turned into a tomato red.

 

“GOSH, JIN HYUNG, STOP THIS!”

 

“You’re really naughty, huh?” Namjoon said while the other laughed at Jimin’s reaction.

 

“Don’t worry, Jimin-ah, it will come naturally.” Hyosang winked at him and Jimin’s face fall as he pouted and rolled his eyes.

 

“Ugh, not you too, Hyosang hyung.”

 

“Haha, we are all kidding, Minie. We love you.” Jin said as he hugged his friend once more who smiled. “You better be,”

 

“Oh, by the way, where is Taehyung and Jungkook?” Jimin asked as he finally realized his best friend is no where to be found.

 

“I don’t know,” Hoseok shook his head.

 

“I think I saw him with Jungkook when the wedding was over.” Hyosang said as Jimin nodded. ‘That bastard! He should come and meet him first and then solve his problems with his lover boy. But I will forgive him being the good friend.’

 

“They need to solve their problems too. It is too tiring for me to watch them avoiding each other.” Jin said as all agreed.

 

“I think we should go.” Namjoon said. “Jimin needs to go to Yoongi’s apartment soon you know. They’re newly wed so, let’s just leave them alone.” Namjoon said as he winked at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter