003.

I marry my sworn enemy?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jimin woke up earlier than usual because he is going to library to do some math and study some past questions. He quickly takes a shower and changes into his uniform, took his bag and ran downstairs. He rushed into the kitchen where the chef is cooking for breakfast.

"Oh, good morning, young Jimin!" he greeted and Jimin smiled back. "You woke up pretty early today." He said and continued to cook. Jimin looked at what he is cooking.

"Egg and bacon? I think I will pass today. Can you please make me a quick coffee please? I'm in a hurry." He said and the chef nodded as he quickly makes Jimin a cup of coffee.

"Here it is. The water temperature is also adjusted. You can just drink, dear."  He said and handed to Jimin who quickly drank all of it in one shot.

"Thanks for the breakfast!" he exclaimed and ran to the front door. He is pretty sure that Taehyung won't be here because he forgot to tell Taehyung that he is going to the school early today. He met with his mother who just came down from their bedroom.

"Jimin, dear, you're going to school early?" she asked, a little bit surprised. Jimin smiled at his mother.

"Good morning, mother. Yes, I decided to go to library because the mid-terms are getting near. I should prepare for it or else I will fail." Jimin said as his mother giggles.

"That's what you get for gaming all night. Now go and don't forget to learn the past question papers!" his mother warned and Jimin nodded as he came out from his house. He took out his phone and texted to Taehyung.

To : Tae

Hey Tae, I'm going to school early today. Meet me at the library!

 

He decided to take a bus because Jimin doesn't like being known as a rich kid because he doesn't want his friends to think that he is a spoiled rich child. The only people who know he is rich and live in such mansion are Taehyung and his Woohyun hyung. Woohyun knows accidentally when Jimin said his and Woohyun's house are near. He walked towards the bus stop and suddenly his footsteps stopped when he saw a familiar figure waiting at the bus stop. A smile crept on his lips as Jimin jogged towards him.

"Good morning, hyung." He called happily and the said person looked back Jimin with a shock face.

"Oh my god, Jiminie. You're early today." He said and suddenly broke out into a smile. Jimin stared at that sweet smile and felt his heart races. 'His smiles are my everything. It is so beautiful and grace.'

"Yes, I decided to study for the mid-terms." Jimin reply and Woohyun nodded and suddenly pouted. 'Oh my gosh!!! Those pouty lips. I wish I could kiss him but I couldn’t bring myself to.'

"I wish I could accompany you to the library but sadly, Lee Seongyeol is waiting me for our project." Woohyun said with a sad smile and Jimin nodded. He couldn't do anything for that. He had heard about Lee Seongyeol several times from Woohyun because they are best friends and Jimin can't help but sometimes feel jealous when he saw Seongyeol sleeping on Woohyun's laps while tickling. He knows Seongyeol is currently dating the hottest soccer player, Myungsoo but still.

"That's okay, hyung. Besides, you're a senior so the mid-terms are pretty important. Try your best, hyung!" he cheered and Woohyun laughed as he ruffles Jimin's hair softly. Jimin's face turned into crimson and bit his lips. 'I couldn't stop myself from blushing whenever Woohyun hyung do this to me. I'm going insane.'

"Oh, the bus is here. Let's go." Woohyun suddenly said as he pulled Jimin's hand and get on the bus. 'HE HELD MY HAND AND I CAN’T BREATHE! SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME I'M NOT DREAMING!'

Woohyun led him into the two seats which are available and make him sit while Woohyun sit next to him. "Good that we got seats." He said and Jimin nodded. Woohyun takes out his phone and put the earphone into his ear and gave Jimin the other, Jimin blushed. 'He put the earphone into my ear!'

"This is currently my favorite song. It is very catchy and the lyrics are so good." He said as he played BIG BANG's latest song, let's not fall in love. Jimin doesn't know why but he feels like this song is similar to his problems. Woohyun was closing his eyes and feeling the music while Jimin just stared at Woohyun's facial and appreciating what he is seeing. He had mix feelings. He wanted to be with him. He wanted to be his hyung's but he can't. The song is telling as if Jimin can't fall in love with his hyung. He smiled bitterly. Whatever he does, his future is already written that he must marry Min Yoongi not Nam Woohyun.  The song ended and Woohyun opened his eyes as he looked at Jimin and smiled sweetly at the younger male.

"Isn't the lyrics so deep?" he asked and Jimin nodded slowly.

"That's why it is my favorite song." He said and they both stare at each other. 'I got to confess him. I got to say this to him. I must confess to him. It is now or never!' Jimin was about to say something but Woohyun suddenly stood up from his place.

"Ah, helmoni, please sit here." He said as he gave his seat to the grandma who just comes to the bus. Jimin looked at Woohyun who smile sweetly and kindly give his seat to the grandma, Jimin secretly smile. 'hyung is way too good. Even for myself.'

 

***

 

"I will see you at lunch." Woohyun said and Jimin nodded as he bid good bye to his hyung and walked towards the library. His heart is heavy for some reasons, but he sighed and walked lazily towards the library. The library is so quiet, he saw there were only five or six students there. Jimin went to his favorite spot and placed his bag and started doing math. He took some past questions book and tried again and again. 'Urgh, what's up with these questions? It is way too hard. I think these are for third years.' Jimin was so immersed in his work that he doesn’t notice that someone is in front of him.

"Can I sit here, wifey?" a voice asked and Jimin nodded without bothering to look at the owner of the voice until he registered the annoying voice that belongs to. Jimin's eyes widened as he looked up and saw his sworn enemy or maybe future husband grinning at him.

"What are you doing here?" Jimin snapped as he continued to do his work as Yoongi just shrugged as he pulled out the chair and sat to watch Jimin who is doing his math.

"I'm here to learn too. You know, mid-terms." He said as he started opening his book. Jimin rolls his eyes. "I don't know you actually study for exams. I thought you don't care." Jimin said and Yoongi chuckled.

"Yeah, I used to. But not when my wifey is up in front of me trying his best. You know, I wanna impress him." Yoongi smirked and Jimin glared at his future husband.

"Don't call me wifey, I'm not a girl. I'm a dude with dic – " Jimin stopped when he saw Yoongi's eyes on him. He shook his head as he coughed. "I mean – I am not your wife." Jimin said awkwardly and Yoongi broke out into laughter.

"You're really something, Park Jimin." He commented and started doing his work.

"Oh, I saw you walking with your oh-so-crush earlier. You must be pretty lucky, huh?" Yoongi said and Jimin looked at Yoongi wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter