020.

I marry my sworn enemy?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jimin glanced at the table where Yoongi is sitting. The said person is not looking at his direction but totally immersed in the phone with an earphone in his ears. Jimin bit his lips. ‘Why isn’t he calling me? Is he that mad?’

 

Yoongi was sitting together with Hoseok, Jungkook and Namjoon. Actually, Hoseok did come to Jimin first but Yoongi ignored Jimin and moved to the other table, being the best friend, Hoseok followed him. Jimin sighs. ‘Something felt so wrong with him ignoring me.’ Jimin’s cheeks went warm when he thinks about Yoongi.

 

“You’re still not going to him, Jimin?” Taehyung asked as he sat down with a tray next to him with Seokjin and Hyosang behind.

 

“It has been two days, chimchim. Give him a break,” Hyosang said as and took a seat next to Jin who sat in front of Jimin.

 

“Yeah, Jiminie. Although, I used to hate the guts of Yoongi – he is actually a nice guy.” Jin said as Jimin nodded. “Or are you still figuring out?”

 

Jimin bit his lips, “I’m actually done figuring out.” He smiled. “I just – don’t know how to approach him.” Jimin said, looking at Yoongi’s table.

 

“Che, then you should go straight to him and confess your feelings out. I mean, Yoongi will always welcome you with open hand.” Taehyung said as Hyosang nodded.

 

“Don’t let him hang there for long or else he will get tired of waiting.” Hyosang added which frightened Jimin. ‘He will get tired? Will he leave me?’  

 

“Yah, don’t scare him Jin Hyosang!” Jin slightly scolded his best friend. Jin then turned back to Jimin and smiled. “Don’t bother him.” He said as Jimin nodded.

 

“But what Hyosang hyung said is kinda true. Yoongi hyung might leave you if you’re that stubborn.” Taehyung said. “Come on, Jiminie. We all know you love him.” Taehyung said as Jimin sighs.

 

“I do. But what if –” Taehyung cut him while giving his friend a glare.

 

“There is no what ifs. If you love him, then follow him. Simple as that.” Taehyung said munching on his lunch. Hyosang nodded knowingly. Jimin sighed in defeat and looked at Jin who just replied a small nod.

 

“What Taehyung said is kinda true so I can’t take your side this time, Jiminie.” Jin said as Jimin paused his lips together. He nodded. ‘I will confront him tonight. Hopefully, he won’t reject me.’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jimin saw Yoongi in front of the library. ‘I got to pass through him. Act natural. Smile at him and wave at him. He will definitely notice me!’ Jimin nodded as he slowly walked towards Yoongi who is coming from the opposite of him. ‘Fighting, Jimin, you can do it!’

 

Jimin smiled at Yoongi and waved at him. His heart is beating so fast and his mind keeps on saying, act natural and don’t be nervous. He smiled widely, “Hey Yoon –” However, Yoongi doesn’t seem to see him or rather ignored him and walked quickly passed through him. Jimin’s smile replaced with a sad frown and he felt his heart aches after seeing that. ‘Yoongi passes me. He ignored me!’

 

Jimin holds his tears but failed as they continued to fall from his eyes. ‘Damn damn damn, why am I crying? Why is it so hurt?’ Jimin wiped away his tears furiously. He bit his lips and turned back to see Yoongi’s back. Without thinking twice, he took off his shoe and throw to Yoongi’s back.

 

Yoongi winced as it directly hit to his shoulder and turned back to see Jimin with tears in his eyes. Yoongi doesn’t like it when Jimin had his tears of course. But not now. Not when they’re kinda in a cold war.

 

Jimin walked towards him and glared at him while taking back his shoe and put it back. “I’m not going to say sorry to you.” Jimin said as he wiped his tears again. Yoongi looked in awe. He wanted to laugh because the way Jimin is acting is so cute and childish.

 

“So did I.” Yoongi smirked. ‘Well, if he wants to play this game. It is on!’

 

“Stupid,” Jimin said as he glared at Yoongi. Yoongi just shrugged. “Why did you ignore me? I thought we were married –” before Jimin could finish, Yoongi cut in.

 

“Ho ho ho – mister, you told me not to contact you unless I apologize? I don’t know what is that even. So, I don’t contact you. I don’t ignore you, Park Jimin. It is that I don’t contact you.” Yoongi said and he may sound cold towards Jimin but he can’t be all lovey dovey and welcome Jimin back with open arms when the younger cried in front of him. He can’t act all sweet towards him when he doesn’t know when Jimin will break his heart again. ‘Well, not until he completely falls in love with me,’

 

Jimin opened his mouth to say something back but there is nothing he could fire back to the elder. Yoongi looked at him and nodded.

 

“If you have nothing to say, please excuse me.” He said and leave him there alone. Jimin couldn’t understand the pain he is feeling in his heart. Tears started to roll down to his cheeks. Jimin closed his eyes. ‘My heart aches. I don’t like it when Yoongi is that far away. I don’t like it when he treats me like this. I –’

 

“Jimin?” a familiar voice could be heard as Jimin quickly wiped his tears away and turn back to see Woohyun looking at him. “What are you doing here? Wait, are you crying?” Woohyun asked as he got close to Jimin. Jimin quickly shakes his head while trying to stop the tears, however, Wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter