023.

I marry my sworn enemy?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jimin opened his eyes to wake up alone and Yoongi was nowhere to be found. He rubbed his eyes and looked at the space beside him. It had been 3 days that he is going to bed and waking up alone. He knew Yoongi kept coming back home late and leave early. Jimin pouted. ‘Why is he so busy with? It is so hard to catch him.’ It is true. Jimin only saw Yoongi during their university in some free periods. Jimin’s eyes widened as some bad thought hit him. ‘Is he cheating on me? Is it because I’m not giving him my body that he is hunting some other girls?’ Jimin’s heart beat increase as he shook his head. ‘Yoongi would never do such a thing, wouldn’t he?’ Jimin bit his lips. Although they didn’t meet and cuddle like in the past, Yoongi still is sweet and lovingly towards him whenever they meet. ‘He won’t do it. He loves me.’ Jimin said nodding himself but his inner self is scared. Scared that Yoongi might leave him alone.

 

He got up to go into the bathroom and washed himself and then changed clothes to prepare to go. After changing, he came outside and saw a tray of food on the kitchen counter with a note.

 

Sunshine <3,

 I made a breakfast. I am kinda in a hurry today so I couldn’t wake you up. You were so pretty when you sleep so I couldn’t bring myself to wake you. :* I hope I will see you at uni. I miss you, babe.

-Yoongi.

 

Jimin couldn’t help but smile at the sweet note left behind by Yoongi. ‘He must be really busy these days. Can’t blame him, he is in his final year and he is also a double major. I hope he is fine.’ Jimin smile as he eat the breakfast prepared by Yoongi. He took out his phone and send Yoongi a short message via line.

 

Chimchim : I got your note and breakfast is delicious~ don’t push yourself too hard. I can’t take care of you if you’re sick…

 

Jimin giggles at his home message and continue eating. And after several minutes, he got a reply from Yoongi.

 

Minswag : awn, I want to be taken care by you :3

 

Jimin smiled at Yoongi’s reply. ‘This idiot, always try to flirt me.’ Jimin looked at the watch as he is kinda late. He got up, took his bag and ran. ‘Oh , I’m late!’

 

 

 

***

 

 

“Hey, Jimin!” Taehyung called him with Jungkook beside him. Jimin smiled as he walked towards the couple with a tray in his hand. He doesn’t have the same class with both Taehyung and Jungkook today so lunch time is the first time he met the two.

 

“Hi,” he said as he took a seat and looked around. “Is Yoongi here yet?” he asked as both Taehyung and Jungkook shook their heads.

 

“I haven’t seen him since the morning.” Jungkook said as he took a bite of his food. “The last time I saw him was yesterday with a girl in the studio though.” Jungkook said as Jimin’s eyes widened at the mention of a girl.

 

“A girl? Which girl?” he asked as Jungkook looked at Jimin.

 

“Chill, it is some girl probably for his assignment.” Jungkook said, continue eating but Jimin couldn’t keep calm. ‘Is he cheating? Is he cheating?’

 

Jungkook then looked up Jimin and smirked. “Wait, don’t tell me you’re one of those boyfriends who doesn’t like their boyfriend or girlfriend seen with other people? Are you jealous?” Jungkook asked as Jimin’s face turned red.

 

“I’m not jealous!” he exclaimed as he madly dig into his food. ‘Stupid Yoongi, what is he doing!’

 

Jimin eat his lunch while pouting as Jungkook flirted with Taehyung occasionally. Jimin couldn’t care less about the couple acting all cheesy in front of him because he is too busy thinking about Yoongi. He doesn’t seem to notice that someone sat next to him.

 

“Babe,” a y voice said into his ears as Jimin shivers and jump.

 

“OH MY GOD.” He shouted a little and finally realize his husband is next to him while looking at him lovingly. “You scared me, idiot!” he scolded him as he sat down next to him.

 

“I’m sorry, sunshine.” He said as he leaned towards Jimin and kissed his cheeks. “Forgive me?” he asked as Jimin rolls his eyes.

 

“So, what do I miss?” Yoongi asked as he eyed Taehyung and Jungkook while Jungkook smirked.

 

“Well, you missed your husband talking about you all the time and asking us whether we see you or not.” Jungkook said, “Hyung, seriously – don’t leave him alone. He will probably throw the tantrum about not seeing you to us.” Jungkook said as Jimin kicked Jungkook’s leg under the table.

 

“Yah, you brat! I don’t throw tantrum.” Jimin said, rolling his eyes. Yoongi chuckled and looked at Jimin and smirked.

 

“Don’t tell me you missed me, sunshine.” He said as Jimin blushed at the comment.

 

“I don’t miss you!” he pouted, “Not at all.” Yoongi chuckled as he leaned into capture Jimin’s lips.

 

“But I miss you, babe.” He said sweetly and Jimin rolls his eyes.

 

“Ew, gross – that is too much.” Jungkook shouted while closing his eyes. “Do that privately. I’m going to vomit. That’s too cheesy.” He said as Jimin glared at his best friend’s boyfriend.

 

“Shut up, you brat. You were practically eating Taehyung’s face a minute ago.” Jimin said as Taehyung blushed.

 

“Hey, what the hell Jimin?” Taehyung said and then turned to his boyfriend, “Just let them be, Kookie.” He said as Jungkook melt by Taehyung’s smile and kissed him.

 

“See? Told you.” Jimin said as Yoongi chuckled.

 

“Looks like my wifey is being sassy.” Yoongi said as Jimin smirked.

 

“I’m always so sassy.” Jimin said proudly. “So, where were you this morning?” Jimin asked as Yoongi took a bite of his food. 

 

“I’m at my studio in the town. I’m recording something big. It is very important.” Yoongi said as Jimin nodded and looked at his husband worriedly.

 

“Are you sure you’re okay?” Jimin asked as Yoongi looked at him. “It is not like I’m worried or anything. I don’t want you get sick and it might infect me I don’t know.”

 

Yoongi smiled at Jimin’s hard-to-get tsundere attitude. “You’re worried.” He said with a smile while Jimin rolls his eyes. He knew Jimin would never admit that.

 

“I’m not sick. I’m Yoongi – I can take care of myself.” He said and then ruffles Jimin’s hair.

 

“You better be. If you come back home with virus, I will kick your .” Jimin said as Yoongi nodded.

 

“Yes, yes princess.” Jimin smiled at the reply.

 

“Princess!” Jungkook cooed, “He calls him princess!” he said and Jimin glared at the brat.

 

“Jeon ing Jungkook, shut up!” he snapped the younger male. “Kim Taehyung, control your boyfriend, geez.” Taehyung laughed at the little argument between his best friend and boyfriend. Jungkook stuck his tongue out to Jimin while Jimin keeps sending death glares.

 

“Come on, Jiminie. Jungkook just love teasing you. And besides, I find that nickname is cute.” Taehyung said with a blush. Jungkook then turned around to Taehyung with a smile.

 

“You want me to call you princess too, hyung?” Jungkook asked cheesily. Taehyung nodded with a blush.

 

“Ooh, my princess is so cute.” Jungkook cooed said as he kissed Tae’s ears. Jimin shook his head.

 

“See how your dongsaeng treat me and his boyfriend. See the difference.” Jimin said to Yoongi who is eating.

 

“Nah, don’t mind Jungkook. He is actually a very nice kid but also a brat at the same time. He probably doesn’t mean all those things he said to you.” Yoongi replied lazily and keep on eating.

 

“But he never call me hyung, well – only once.” Jimin said as Yoongi chuckled and pinched Jimin’s chubby cheeks.

 

“That’s because you are cute, sunshine.” Yoongi said as Jimin blushed.

 

“I’m not cute! I’m a man.” Jimin protested as Yoongi drank his coke.

 

“Whatever you say, babe. You’re definitely cute.” Yoongi said as Jimin pouted. As they continued to eat and talk, Yoongi received a call. Jimin looked at the caller (because Yoongi put his phone on the table) Krystal. Jimin wonders for a while. ‘Krystal, that’s a girl name.’

 

Yoongi looked at the ID and then suddenly stand up and looked at Jimin. “I will see you later, sunshine.” He said and kissed Jimin’s nose and walked away. ‘Wait, what just happened?’ Jimin looked at Yoongi who walked away and his felt his heart aches. ‘Am I jealous? Who is she? What is she to him? Why is he not answering in front of me? Is he cheating?’

 

 

***

 

 

As expected, Yoongi doesn’t come back home last night but he sent him some messages.

 

Minswag : babe, I’m super busy today. Can’t come back home tonight 3 sleep tight and dream about me!

 

Minswag : are you mad? Babe, I’m sorry. Please don’t be mad at me.

 

Minswag : Jiminie, are you asleep already? Then good night <3

 

And Jimin only replied one sentence, he feel like he doesn’t want to reply it. His inner self is so angry at Yoongi and he doesn’t know why.

 

Chimchim : Good night.

 

Minswag : oh thanks god, you replied me! I love you.

 

Jimin lay on his bed alone and thinking about Yoongi and the phone call he received, Krystal. Jimin shook his head, trying not to think but he failed. ‘They’re not dating right?’ Jimin couldn’t help the tear falling from his eyes. ‘He missed Yoongi,’

 

And in the morning, there is no Yoongi-breakfast. Jimin had always liked the breakfast that Yoongi made because it is special to him.

Minswag : good morning sunshine, I will see you in school. I promise I will eat lunch together with you~

 

Minswag : babe, I’m sorry but please take a cab. I gave you my card so take money from there. Love you and miss you. Please forgive me. :*

 

‘He really isn’t cheating on me, right?’ Jimin just lazily brushed his teeth, took a fast shower and put his clothes on, took his bag while grabbing two slice of bread and come to school. It had been some days that they stopped coming together.

 

 

***

 

 

“Good morning, Jimin.” A familiar voice greeted him but Jimin was too immersed in his thought that he passed through the guy who greet him. “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter