9

A Trap That I Cannot Get Out Of

 

DongHae’s POV

 

I don’t know what came over me…

 

I just had the sudden urge to hug him and ask him to stay.

 

But will he?

 

“Hyukkie… Please stay? Please?” I bit my lips and looked at him, hoping that he will agree to it.

 

“No… I can’t… I’m leaving. Bye.”

 

He didn’t look at me for once!

 

I grabbed his other arm and pulled him into me. I crashed my lips onto his and his eyes widened in shock.

 

Why am I feeling like this? Is it wrong?

 

I closed my eyes and inhaled his familiar strawberry smell around him. He did not change a tad bit.

 

I broke the contact and looked at him, feeling guilty for treating him so badly in the past.

 

And suddenly kissing now, I felt like a jerk.

 

He stood stunned for a few moments before his fingers traced up to his lips, touch the area where my lips met his. I guess it was his first kiss. And it was mine too.

 

“Hyukkie… I…” I don’t know what to say to him.

 

HyukJae’s POV

 

I could feel him begging me to stay. I rejected him. Not because I really got over him, but because I was afraid I would never want to leave him if I were to stay.

 

Suddenly, he pulled me towards him and I felt his lips on mine.

 

Wait, we kissed…

 

WE KISSED?!

 

My excitement was beyond words – It was my first kiss, and he took it. Was it his first too?

 

I stood still and touched my lips, wondering if it was a dream.

 

It isn’t!

 

“Hyukkie… I…” He looked at me with those puppy eyes.

 

Can I hug him?

 

Are we together now?

 

He called me ‘Hyukkie’!

 

“Hae… Ok… I’ll stay… But not long…” I held his hand. I didn’t know what to do either.

 

“Thanks you Hyukkie! I… I missed you…” He brought me into a hug and we stayed there in that position, enjoying the scent of each other and the warmth we had.

 

Little did I know that accepting him now would require me to pay a price. And I wasn’t ready to do so.

 

 

 

 

 

A/n: A short update today! Might not be able to update again later. Got a performance tomorrow coming up for me! Please continue to support me! Comment and subscribe~ Thank you!!!