14

A Trap That I Cannot Get Out Of

 

HyukJae's POV

 

I'm not sure if I should tell him the truth...

 

Well I don't dare to trust him so much after how he hurt me in the past...

 

But he seemed really happy that I am asking him out. Maybe he changed?

 

I walked to his house and found him waiting for me outside with a carton of my favorite strawberry milk.

 

Hae was clad in a boot cut jeans and a checkered shirt.

 

Gosh he's hot!

 

He ran towards me and hugged me.

 

I didn't know if I should hug him back but before I could react, he pulled us apart.

 

"Hyukkie! Here's your strawberry milk!" Hae opened the drink and placed it in my hand.

 

"Hyukkie, where do you want to go?" Hae held my hand and we walked towards the mall, making me surprised at the sudden close contact.

 

He brought me towards the café and bought a strawberry cake for me and a large cup of hot chocolate for us.

 

"Hyukkie... So do you want to tell me what happened yesterday? And KyuHyun said you quitted school. Is it true?"

 

I bit my lips and hesitated before I answered him.

 

DongHae's POV

I really wanted to know what happened to Hyukkie.

 

I want to be the one for him. I want to help him.

 

I saw him biting his lips and let out a sigh before he opened his mouth to speak.

 

I waited in anxiety as I really want to know what happened.

 

“Remember what you said last night about staying with you?” He looked down and asked me.

 

“Uh huh.” Of course I do. But what has that got to do with this?

 

“I told my uncle. And…not only did he strongly disagree; he found out that I like you and threw me out of the house. I… I am living with SungMin now… I don’t have money and I don’t want to bother anyone so I quitted school…”

 

“WHAT?!?!?!?!” My voice boomed throughout the café and I bowed my head to everyone there.

 

“I mean, what the?! Then why didn’t you tell me? Hyukkie live with me, please? I can take care of you. I can pay for your school fees too. We can see each other everyday. Won’t it be great?” I took his hand and wanted to caress it but he pulled away immediately.

 

“That’s why I didn’t tell you! You try to solve every problem with money; I don’t like it! I hate money! It made me this way; my uncle had to work so hard to earn all those money to let me go to school but regretted it right after he knows I’m gay! If…if you think that you just pity me…then… Let me go…”

 

Hyukkie stood up and ran away. I ran after him and finally caught up with him.

 

I pulled his arm and hugged him tightly, ignoring the fact that we were in public and not wanting to let go until he pushed me away.

 

“Let me go! I was stupid to have believed that you actually liked me!” Hyukkie shouted and ran away from me.

 

He doesn’t want me to be there for him…

 

WHY?!

 

What should I do??!

 

 

 

 

 

A/n: SORRY FOR THIS CRAPPY, SHORT CHAPTER AND NOT UPDATING OFTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T UNSUBSCRIBE BUT COMMENT MORE!!! OMG SO FREAKING SORRY PEOPLE!!! ><