7

A Trap That I Cannot Get Out Of

 

KyuHyun’s POV

 

“Hello Minnie. Yea, do you want to go to our usual hangout place for dinner? Oh and our senior, KyuHyun, from his class is joining us. Yea… Ok I’ll see you there!”

 

Oh so he calls DongHae he now… I seriously don’t understand why HyukJae likes that rich brat. He’s always bullying him, not to mention, the hatred in his heart. But seriously, why does DongHae hate HyukJae so much?

 

HyukJae kept his phone and turned to me. “Ah Hyung, let’s go now!”

 

Hyung? Didn’t I tell him to call me Kyu? Aish never mind…

 

He brought me to a roadside stall which was about 10 minutes away from the mall which was near our school. We met his friend there too.

 

Speaking of which, his friend seriously looks like a bunny in that pink sweater.

 

Wait what am I talking about?

 

He stood up as he saw us walking towards him. “Hi my name is SungMin.” He reached his hand out for a handshake. “K-KyuHyun.” I shook his hand and we sat. Crap why is Evil Kyu stuttering?

 

“HyukJae I seriously thought we were going to some restaurant but we ended up here instead. I should have known when you agreed so readily…”

 

“Sorry Hyung, but I promise you’ll love the food here. It’s probably the best.” He sounded sad.

 

Nah I don’t care. I’m Evil Kyu~

 

HyukJae ordered dobokki, spicy chicken feet and squid.

 

I took my first bite and… GOSH THIS IS AMAZING STUFF.

 

I kept eating and eating until I realized both HyukJae and SungMin were staring at me.

 

“Kyu eat slower… I told you it is great right?” HyukJae smiled.

 

“Hyung… Are you going to eat them all?” That cute bunny pouted. I wanted to squish his face.

 

WAIT, what?! I felt butterflies in my stomach. Argh damn you butterflies…

 

“Minnie I’ll buy more! Don’t worry!” HyukJae went off to order more food, leaving that bunny with me.

 

Oh gosh. KYU PLEASE STOP CALLING HIM A BUNNY.

 

I could feel his eyes staring at me all the way.

 

“Err… What’s wrong?” I asked him, with my mouth full.

 

“N-Nothing… Enjoy your food…”

 

HyukJae came back with another set of what he ordered earlier.

 

“Well HyukJae, care to tell me how you met DongHae?” I was curious, but didn’t realize that bunny almost spat his food out.

 

HyukJae patted his back and damn why do I wish it was me doing so…

 

“Err… last year. Mr. Kim, our science teacher made him, KangIn and LeeTeuk our mentors for an open house project…”

 

“And how… or why did you… Well, like him?”

 

“I don-”

 

“Hyung please… Stop. Hyukkie is hurting don’t you see?”

 

That bunny interrupted HyukJae and pulled him for a hug. What the?!

 

HyukJae’s POV

 

Actually I don’t mind telling KyuHyun, but Minnie had stopped me. I guess he could read my face.

 

I was… thinking about the time where I went to play with DongHae…

 

Yea he asked me out… He treated me to good food.

 

Well he is a rich boy.

 

His parents own a large company.

 

Love was nothing to him.

 

Just a game…

 

Maybe…

 

Maybe I should really give up…

 

I took a bite of the dobokki and sighed…

 

 

 

 

 

A/n: Here's your update! Oh my gosh, I GOT A DISTINCTION FOR MY NATIONAL MUSIC EXAM. OH MY GOSH SO HAPPY~ *Squishes Hyukkie for being at my side always* Oh and, I might update Finally, I Found You tomorrow so yea. Thinking hard~ I feel like writing for that. LOL and maybe... A ty sequel for this. Haha I haven't even finished both fics yet and I'm thinking of a sequel... Anyway, subscribe and comment!!! Hope you guys love this story. I think this story has like the most subscribers amongst my fics:D Thanks for your support!!! <3