8

A Trap That I Cannot Get Out Of

 

EunHyuk’s POV

 

After the dinner with SungMin and KyuHyun, I left them together, leaving me walking home alone.

 

I walked aimlessly along the pavements, and suddenly stopped in front of the familiar stretch of houses… Those bungalows… One of them which belong to him… Him, Lee DongHae…

 

I couldn’t help but walk along that lane, looking for his apartment.

 

However, I rubbed my eyes in disbelief upon what I saw ahead of me. There were a few armed masked men wielding knifes in front of a bo- WAIT.

 

ISIN’T IT HAE…

 

HAE?!?!

 

The place was somehow well lit.

 

I hid behind a house and peeked over.

 

Those men were getting closer to Hae. Oh no!

 

They must be after his wealth! Why weren’t any of his maids or even his butler helping him?

 

One of them has got closer to Hae. Noooo!!!

 

I ran forward with all my might and gave the one nearest to Hae a flying kick, then dealt with the others.

 

Hae stood still and stared at the scene, still traumatized. I gave the last guy a hard kick in his nuts and grabbed Hae’s hand and dragged him into his house.

 

Oh. No one was around… That explains it…

 

I held onto his shoulders tightly and looked all over him.

 

“Are you alright? Are you hurt?” I bit my lips, feeling extremely worried for the boy who I have not spoke to for 8 months.

 

“Yes I am.” His icy cold voice made me realize what I was doing and I immediately let go of my grip on him.

 

“Oh… Ok… I will leave then…”

 

I turned and walked a step but suddenly, he grabbed my arm.

 

“Stay…”

 

DongHae’s POV

 

“Oh… Ok… I will leave then…” There was a hint of sadness in his eyes.

 

“Stay…” I grabbed his arm to stop him.

 

I don’t know what made me do so.

 

I used to hate him… I don’t know why. I just thought that gays were disgusting and he was kind of getting on my nerves for bothering me every single day. However, I did not realize the significance of him in my life. Day by day, as I get to see him lesser and lesser, as we stop talking… I kind of missed him. I know he only has SungMin as his best friend and KyuHyun from my class as his friend after I left him.

 

Is it alright for me to ask him to stay?

 

 

 

 

 

A/n: Short and crappy update!!! Sorry!!! Will update again tomorrow. Please comment!!! ><