5

A Trap That I Cannot Get Out Of

 

HyukJae’s POV

 

I stood up and left SungMin on the sofa, then slowly walked into our room.

 

I placed my milk on the table and lied down on my bed, thinking about what SungMin had said.

 

I seriously should forget him. But… it’s so difficult! The more I wanted to forget the more the memories come back to me.

 

*Flashback*

 

“Hyukkie wanna come my house today? I can guide you on your homework as well.” He flashed his angelic smile again.

 

I don’t want to reject the offer. It’s a lifetime opportunity to be in his house alone with him! Oh don’t get me wrong, I just love it when it’s just us together. I can stare at his angelic face all I want…

 

“DongHae is it alright for me to go?”

 

He patted my shoulder and dragged me along with him.

 

“Of course Hyukkie, oh, and call me Hae.”

 

He smiled again.

 

Oh his angelic smile~

 

In his house, I decided to ask him some mathematics questions since I was weaker in math and he was strong in it.

 

I saw a question which I’m not sure if my answer would be right.

 

“DongHae…?”

 

He stared at me. Oh.

 

“I mean, Hae? Could you help me with this question?”

 

He smiled at me and took my worksheet, forming an ‘o’ with his mouth.

 

“Ok sure. Here…”

 

I didn’t concentrate on what he told me. I was busy staring at his godly face. Gosh those lips…

 

“Ahem… Hyukkie could you repeat what I said?”

 

I told him my method which, I assumed was his.

 

“You knew it beforehand and still asked me didn’t you?”

 

Uh-oh…

 

“Uhh, I wasn’t sure of my answer…”

 

“And you weren’t listening. Staring at me huh? I know I’m good-looking.” He winked at me.

 

Can I squish him for once?

 

He was just so hot, so cute, so gorgeous, so handsome…

 

He placed his hand on my hair and messed up my hair.

 

Hey!

 

But I just let him do so, because I loved seeing him laugh.

 

*End of flashback*

 

We were so happy together at the start.

 

Well only at the start.

 

I could remember all those harsh words you said to me too… After I confessed…

 

*Flashback*

 

“H-Hae… Please don’t be shocked after I tell you this…” I said meekly, afraid of his response.

 

“Yes?”

 

“I-I… I-I think… I-I think I like you…”

 

“What? Are you kidding me? You’re gay?!” The way he responded sounded as though he was disgusted.

 

“Listen HyukJae, I will never like you and don’t ever look for me again. You’re annoying and irritating, and most of all, I hate gays! Now get out of my sight before I bash you up!”

 

*End of flashback*

 

Hae shouted at me… for the first time…

 

He hates me…

 

I’m annoying.

 

I’m irritating.

 

He hates me…

 

 

 

 

 

A/n: Might not update again today and I also might not be updating tomorrow. Oh and is it angsty enough? I was afraid that it is not angsty.