10

A Trap That I Cannot Get Out Of

 

Author’s POV

 

DongHae placed his arm around HyukJae’s waist and brought him to his refrigerator and took out a carton of strawberry milk.

 

“Hyukkie, I’ve been buying strawberry milk ever since that day where I first gave you one…” DongHae whispered softly, but loud enough for HyukJae to hear.

 

HyukJae on the straw, drinking the strawberry milk and sat on the chair. He didn’t know if he was ready to accept DongHae, who hurt him so much in the past 8 months.

 

“Hyukkie… I-I… I’m sorry… I’m sorry to have hurt you… I’m really sorry for saying those words… Hyukkie… Can you forgive me? I will never hurt you again… Hyukkie… Please? Can we go back to the past where we were all happy? Hyukkie… Would you like to live with me? Your uncle can live with us too.” DongHae back-hugged HyukJae and buried his face into HyukJae’s neck.

 

HyukJae could feel his shoulder getting wet.

 

Tears…

 

DongHae’s tears… Living together? What should I do? HyukJae thought.

 

HyukJae got up from his seat and turned to DongHae, “Hae… It’s late; I need to go now…”

 

DongHae was about to grab his jacket when HyukJae stopped him, “I don’t want you to return yourself again… Bye…”

 

“Wait!” DongHae took out his phone and punched some numbers in and HyukJae’s phone rang.

 

“My number, I’ll call you again later ok?” HyukJae just nodded his head and went off.

 

HyukJae walked along the streets and looked at his phone. He save the number and kept his phone.

 

Back at home, HyukJae threw his things in his room and lied down on his bed, thinking over what DongHae said.

 

“Hyukkie… Would you like to live with me? Your uncle can live with us too.”

 

“Maybe I should ask uncle…” EunHyuk mumbled to himself and jumped out of his bed, rushing towards his uncle who was in the living room reading his papers.

 

“Uncle!” HyukJae stood in front of his uncle, who put down his newspapers.

 

“Yea what is it?”

 

“Uhh… Uncle… You see I…. I… I… Umm… There’s this senior who is really good and close to me and he asked me if we would want to live with him because his parents are seldom home and he said he wanted me to accompany him so… Can we?”

 

“Wait wait wait wait wait… What is the relationship between you two huh? Lovers? You two are in a relationship?! You’re gay?!”

 

“No! Uncle please let me explain!”

 

A loud slap was heard across the room.

 

“SHUT UP! You ! No wonder your parents abandoned you! I should’ve known. I’ve wasted so much on you. Wastrel! Now get out of my sight! Don’t ever come back! Go live with your boyfriend! Get ed all you want, I don’t give a !”

 

“U-U-Uncle…” HyukJae was crying hard enough for him to throw up a lung.

 

“Get lost! Or do you want me to say, GET THE OUT OF MY SIGHT YOU !” HyukJae’s uncle kicked HyukJae in his stomach, pulled him by his hair and threw him out of the house.

 

HyukJae sat outside and howled in pain as tears soaked his face. He did not understand why people hate gays so much. He did not understand why rejecting girls would cause him to get disliked in school. Most of all, he did not understand why everyone hates him so much.

 

He clutched his stomach and staggered his way out into the streets. He only had his phone and wallet, but there was only a few bucks left in his wallet.

 

He limped towards SungMin’s house, who was the nearest to his. As he rang the bell and SungMin opened the door, SungMin’s jaw dropped.

 

“What in the world happened to you, HyukJae?!” 

 

 

 

 

 

A/n: OMG 2 MORE AND I WILL HAVE 50 SUBSCRIBERS! PLEASE HELP ME RECOMMEND THIS FIC TO YOUR FRIENDS IF YOU LIKE IT! HAHAHA, jk, I'm not forcing you guys unless you really want^^ Omg it may not be much but looking at the amount of subscribers somehow makes me happy. Even happier when I see comments! :D Oh and, I might not be able to update tomorrow because I have a performance so here's your double update! Thanks people!!! <3