Happy Feelings and Nervous Phone Call

We Got Married

     Throughout that entire day, Rose and Sandeul replied to each others messages. Whether it be between classes for Rose or during breaks from practice or while eating for Sandeul, they made sure they were in contact with each other. They started to find out little things about each other that made each of them smile. To on lookers on both ends, it would seem like they were talking to someone they liked or to an old friend but to each other they were just getting to know each other. 

     On Rose’s way to her home, she made sure to stop at her favorite street vender and buy some tteokbokki for herself. While she waited, her phone notification went off. She smiled to herself when she saw Sandeul’s photo on the screen.   

 

ROSE~! Have you eaten yet? :o

I just ate with my members. We ate burgers but Gongchan took a photo of me when I was about to eat it.

i just wanted to send it to you though :D

are you excited that we will get to meet in person at the end of the week?

I am super excited I get to meet my wife in person.:)

Oh yeah. I thought about this question earlier but didn’t know when to send it till now…Did you want to wear couple outfits for our first meeting? Of course it depends on what the producers want first but if it’s fine with them, did you want to match? ^//^ 

 

     While reading his message, you blushed and completely forgot about the food you were waiting for. It wasn’t till the ahjumma poked your arm that you remembered where you were and what you were doing. “M-mianhaeyo ahjumma-nim.” Rose said as she bowed apologetically. The woman just chuckled and said it was alright. “Are you doing fine young lady? You turned red in the face not long ago.” She said with a small smile directed at Rose. “I’m fine. Just a little warm is all.” Rose gave her a warm smile, payed for the food and apologized again. The ahjumma thought it was a funny sight to see that she gave Rose some fish cakes to take with her home. With an appreciative bow and a final thank you, Rose left the stall and went on her way home.

     It wasn’t till she locked her front door that she remembered the text message and became flustered again. She put her things on her dinning room table and sat before opening the message again. She thought he was too cute for words with his messages  from today and re-read the last one again blushing at the question he asked her along with his photo. He looked adorable as he was eating his meal and Rose was happy she received the photo, which she was going to save to her phone and maybe make as a wallpaper. The couple outfits idea though is what made her blush. She always wanted to wear couple outfits with her boyfriend but the one and only time she had a boyfriend, he didn’t end up wanting to match. IT was weird since he always bought her matching shirts but he never wanted to wear them at the same time. Same with matching shoes, hats, sweaters and everything. He would either have a shirt that matched hers but never wanted to wear it out in public with her. Granted, they broke up not long after since it turns out he never really liked Rose but her school friend Sohee. She still had that dream though to wear couple outfits and she hoped it would come true. She replied happily to Sandeul after she opened her food,transferred it to a plate and brought out the garnish for her dish. 

 

SANDEUL-AH~! Hi! :p

I just bought myself some food at a stall close to my house. Look!

i just added some sesame seeds though and green onions though to make it look better^^ How is practice going?

I’m actually going to head to the dance studio I practice at after I eat my meal. Maybe I can choreograph a dance to one of your songs sometime after I finish this routine a group of ours are working on. ^^

About the couples outfits, I’d love to wear them. ^//^ it’s actually a dream of mine to do that someday. Let’s ask the producers first if that is a fine idea though incase they have something up their sleeves.  Let me know what you want to wear okay?:)

 

     After hitting send, Rose put the phone down and started eating to get the blush to go away. She knew it was going to happen since she thought about wearing matching outfits with her significant other but considering it would be her “husband”, she started getting flustered. She glanced at the clock when half her food was done with and realized she had 30 minutes to get to the studio. Thinking that was enough time, she finished her meal, brushed up, changed into her dancing clothing and put all her needed belongings into a duffle bag before locking the door and heading down to the studio. 

 

 

Sandeul’s POV

 

 

     The day went along smoothly along with some very happy moments. Sandeul got to talk to Rose most of the day and was able to find out a lot of things about her. He felt so happy that even while practicing, his group members could tell by how focused he was on the choreography. On their late night break, all the members just collapsed on the floor except Sandeul whom went to his phone that was charging to see if he received a new message. He grinned after seeing the notification from kakao saying he had a message from Rose. He opened it as he sat down on the floor and read it quietly to himself.  He let out a small yes that s heard but didn't say anything about it. He quickly opened up his text messaging app and sent a text to the producer of the show asking if it was alright to wear matching outfits on the first day of shooting. After sending the message, he went back to Kakao and replied to Rose telling her that he messaged the producer to ask if it was alright while also saying how delicious the food looked. He also said for her to message him when she gets to the studio safely and that he agrees she should make a dance to one of B1A4's songs. He felt elated that someone like Rose was going to be his wife that he laid on the floor with a smile on his face and eyes closed. He was happy that he met her and happy with how great they clicked after just 1 day talking to each other. 

     He hoped that it lasts for as long as she wanted him in her life and hoped that in the long road, they can still keep in touch no matter what. His thoughts went away after receiving A Call from the producer of the show. The producers called saying that matching outfits are fine but they would get them together on the first day of shooting in a type of game they would be playing.  They also asked for photos of matching outfits he’d like to wear and that she might like. Sandeul replied and said he would let them know as soon as he talked to Rose about the type of outfits they would like. With the producer agreeing and cooing at Sandeul for being so nice and appreciative to his “wife”, the phone call ended with Sandeul having a slight blush on his cheeks.

 

     Once the phone call was over, his notification went off to alert him that Rose just messaged him.

 

Sandeul-ah~! I just got to the dance studio.

Just wanted to let you know.

 

     Smiling to himself, sandeul messaged Rose asking if it was alright if he called to ask her a question. After pressing send, he felt so nervious that his palms began to sweat. He stared at the phone with a worried look on his face, not noticing that his group members moved closer to where he was at to eavesdrop. Baro, Jinyoung, CNU and Gongchan tried their best to just make it seem like they are resting  incase Sandeul happened to look over at them.

     Once sandeul got a reply saying he could call her, he broke out in the biggest smile yet and pressed call. The nervousness didn’t set in until he heard the call going through with the first ring. He bit his lower lip as it went to the second ring before he heard a click.

 

 

3rd person POV

R: “Hello?” Rose answered with a slight crack in her voice. She was just as nervous as Sandeul was considering it was their first time hearing each others voices.

S: “Hello,…Rose? It’s me, Sandeul!” He said happily as he sat crosslegged on the floor with his free hand tapping on his thigh slightly. It was a habit he did when he was nervous.

R: “Sandeul-ah~! How are you doing? How is practice?” Rose said with a smile on her face. She really liked how his voice sounded.

S: “It’s going fine. We are on a break for a bit before we practice again. I’m not interrupting your dance practice am i?” He asked concerned/

R: “No you didn’t. We are still waiting for a few dancers that are running a little late. “

There was a small silence before he spoke again.’

S: “I’m glad I didn’t interrupt. Oh right. I called because of another reason” He stuck his tongue out playfully remembering why he actually called. “I talked to the producer of the show not long ago. He said for us to send photos of a couple outfit we both would like to wear for the show.”

R: She broke out in a wide grin when she heard him say that. She began talking a bit more energetic than before at the thought of her dream of couple clothing coming true. “I’m so happy about that! Do you want me to pick a few and send them to you to see which you’d like?”

S:  he nodded to himself as if she could see through the phone. “Yes please! Then I’ll show you the one I like from those and it shall be our pick.”

R: “Okay. I’ll send some in a few then.” Rose hesitated for a slight second becoming bashful. “I-I actually have a few picked out since I’ve always wanted to wear something like that one day.”

Sandeul sighed happily thinking that was a cute wish she wanted.

S:”I actually have a few picked out too. I’ve wanted to do something like that one day as well.”

They both smiled at that comment and talked for a bit longer about what was on their mind and what they wanted to know about each other. Their time was cut short though since practice was about to start for both of them. They didn’t want it to end but promised each other they would message each other once they were finished and on their way home, as well as promising a call good night.

With a slight blush on each of their faces, they put their phones away and began practicing with more energy than they had before. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I posted a new chapter~!^-^

i'm so happy i did guys :D

It is a bit longer since i tried to fit little things in but i'm actually happy with it^^ 

granted there is a small filler thing i inputed but i feel like it needed it.

i'll be writing the next chapter tomorrow where it could possibly be the start of WGM^^

not particularly done yet with my ideas to write for the introduction of WGM with them but granted....they will be meeting soon

Thank you guys for staying with my story. 

i'll be updating soon so be on the look out guys 

love y'all

sorry but i wanted to use this gif cause it's cute and from one of their old shows XD