Who Will It Be?

We Got Married

              All the members of B1A4 were quiet once receiving the news, trying to take the idea in. Jinyoung and CNU looked at each other wondering who should speak up first. Jinyoung took the initiative and cleared his throat before talking. “So you’re thinking of picking someone from our group to be on the show?” he asked with a nervous look on his face. Mr. Lee smiled and nodded. “Exactly my boy. We want a member to be on the show as we introduce a new concept we are trying out.” This time Gongchan spoke up. “But Mr. Lee, what is this new concept you are trying this season?” “I’m so glad you asked. Show them Mr. Jung.” The man on his left pulled up the slide with their new concept on the screen. “What we are doing for this season is opening up an application system for fans and old friends of yours to be on the show. We will have a team of employees with us to thoroughly look over every detail to make sure they meet the age requirement and will filter the applications to make sure no ssasang fan gets through to you guys. We want this to be a fun filled season with either a fan getting a once in a lifetime chance or an old friend of yours being on the show to catch up and get married.” Once Mr. Lee said the last part, his co-workers let out a small chuckle from each of them erupted from them finding the reacquainting and marriage part slightly amusing.  The members looked at each other with an eyebrow raised and small smile on their faces, thinking this does sound like a fun idea. “The only thing is, we are also doing this to spread the word of your group and raise the shows rating as well since B1A4 is fresh, colorful and will become big in the shows eyes.” Mr. Lee said with a smile. “We feel like although we would love all you guys to be on the show, we have to choose only one to be part of it at this time.

               All the members of B1A4 had a small pout on their face for a  brief moment before understanding it was all in the name of show business as they have come to understand at various show programs. “We understand Mr. Lee,” said CNU with a stern look before it transformed to one of curiousness. “Did you already pick someone whom you think would be best for the show?” All the members then looked toward the producer, curious as well.  Mr. Lee stood up and walked  toward the window just to prolong the reveal. “We actually do have someone in mind we thing could help break them out of their shell a little and be how he is in interviews and on stage but in every day life. Someone whom is a great vocalist and we know, especially your manager, that you are a great and humble person with an amazing personality. Someone whom is fun and will most likely catch attention by their personality and humbleness. Someone like Lee Sandeul,” Mr. Lee said with a smile as he turned around and looked at their reactions.

               Everyone looked so happy for Sandeul from what Mr. Lee noticed but Sandeul had a more surprised look on his face. “Sandeul, congratulations. We want you to be on We Got Married this coming season. We can’t wait to see how great you are as a person  with your soon to be wife for the show and get to see your personality as you break out of your shell as this program goes on.” CNU and Jinyoung went straight to Sandeul and hugged him. “Congratulation Junghwan! We will finally get to see you on a program by yourself and get to cheer for you.” CNU said with a smile on his face.  “Plus, we get to see you married with your wife.” Jinyoung said proudly. “You have to let us meet your wife too Sandeul. We need to have a party for you guys.” Gongchan said excitedly as if he was planning a party in his head. “I wanna see how pretty your wife is Lee Junghwan. I’ll admit, I am a bit envious cause I wanted to be on the show but I’m excited for you!” Baro said in a playful tone as he went to ruffle Sandeul’s hair. Baro and him have been so close that they like to mess with each other like brothers but in all honesty, he is happy Sandeul will be in the spotlight and get some recognition for himself and in turn the band.

            Sandeul just looked frozen as he was trying to take everything in that is happening. Gongchan poked his cheeks a couple of times then said, “Hyungs, I think Sandeul is dead.” CNU and Jinyoung just chuckled knowing how nervous he must be. “Junghwan,” jinyoung snapped his fingers as he finally came out of his zoned out state “snap out of it.”

           “Oh, M-mianhae hyungs. I just can’t believe they want me in their show. I’m just surprised is all.” He said with a small smile. Sandeul stood up soon after and bowed to the producer, crew and everyone from the show, “Th-thank you for choosing me. I promise I will do my best and show the audience and my wife the best I’ve got.” He looked up after he felt someone ruffle his hair. Their manager looked so happy and proud with Sandeul’s actions. “You’ll do great Junghwan, I know it. We all do since they did choose you for the show after all.”  Sandeul grinned and felt so lucky he got chosen for this program. *I will do my best and make everyone proud* he thought as the producer sat everyone down again to talk more about the program as lunch was being delivered to the office room.

          “We shall start the filming in a months time since we just ended the application submissions. We will have a briefing with your CEO and manager of what will happen the day of and disclose to them who the person is you’re marrying at least a week before the official filming shall begin and will have a camera crew sent to you the day of shooting. They will instruct you with the meeting place it, where it will be held and any missions you might have to do that day. We won’t let you know until the morning of if she has any connection to you. The rest will be a mystery until you meet face to face. That is all for now that we will be able to disclose.” Mr. Lee said sternly.

         “We understand Mr. Lee. Thank you so much for this opportunity and we can’t wait for filming to start.” Their CEO and Manager said then bowed, B1A4 soon followed soon after. Now that that is settled, let’s eat.” Mr. Lee said with a smile as the delivery men came in with their lunch and placed it on the table. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the long wait!

I've been busy with school and worried since i'm a senior in college now.

Thank you everyone who is even looking at this chapter and giving this story a chance. 

This chapter was just purely on B1A4 and their point of view. Next chapter though, It shall be a Rose chapter since not she wasn't mentioned in this one. There will also be a time skip^^ Btw, sorry if it was a little confusing with the whole Junghwan and Sandeul part. I just put how the members might or would've called him as it pertained to the subject.

Let me know what you think of this chapter and i shall post more asap. 

I will  be updating my other story as well hopefully by later on today so keep a look out for that one^^

 

<3 

Soni