Application and News

We Got Married

RoseKim just finished a long day of school at Seoul University when she plopped down on her bed, sighing loudly as she got comfortable.  “Bout time I got home.” She mumbled to herself as she opened up her laptop and went online. Looking at the clock on the bottom of her screen, she started to calculate how much time she had to relax at home before leaving to the dance studio to practice. Realizing she had at least half an hour to spare, she went to her home page and saw something that caught her interest. In big letters the title “We Got Married” application for new season popped up on her screen. Since she was curious about why her favorite show was wanting applications, she opened it and read every last word on the page. “We Got Married is having an open application to be in the new season of our show. Whoever is chosen will be married to an idol (according to the gender of the applicant) and can either be an old friend or someone whom they don’t know.  Example: A male applicant wants to marry a Girl’s Day member or woman applicant whom wants to marry a Super Junior member. The only rule is you have to be the age of 18 or older. Any applications with 17 years of age will be eliminated. The chosen applicant and runner up will be sent an email and given a call on a meeting place what to expect. On the following page, there will be an attachment with the application you have to send online with photos of yourself. Good luck to all of the applicants!”

Finishing up the first page, she clicked next and downloaded the attachment to start the application. “Well, what have I got to lose? Maybe I can be lucky for once and get to meet a member of B1A4. That’s all I really want.” She said to herself to boost her confidence a bit. After filling out her name, age, interests, hobbies and other items needed, all that was left was to attach 3 photos of herself. Pouting slightly, she started looking through her phone, facebook and full body shots taken at the dance studio. *why do I have so many photos of everyone but myself.* she thought to herself as she searched until she found 3 photos she thought would be acceptable. 

(here are the photos)

*A silly/cute photo, a normal pose photo and one taken without me knowing...i hope these will help me stand out.* She thought to herself as she finished attaching the photos and going over her finished application. She checked the time and realized she had to leave the house already. “AH! I’m gonna be late!” Without checking it another time, she clicked send and received a pop up saying “We have received your application. Good luck!” Not even noticing the pop up, she quickly changed her clothing to a crop top and warm ups, grabbed her duffle bag, put her shoes on and left the house. Barely making it to the studio in time, she went in and started warming up with friends before starting the choreography they needed to practice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

B1A4 left the practice room to go shower and change in their dorm to get ready for a meeting their company and a show wanted to have. They had to admit they were a bit nervous and anxious, wanting to find out what show wanted one or all of them on and for what. “Hyung, which show do you think it might be?” Gongchan asked in a curious tone as he finished getting ready having called shot gun on the first shower. CNU popped in as he finished putting on a tie. “Don’t know. Do you think maybe we’d be on a weekly idol or running man show as a group? Sandeul, Jinyoung and Baro finished getting ready and went to get the two members. “We’ll find out once we get there guys. Manager hyung called and is already downstairs with the car ready to go.” Jinyoung said in a rush as he tried to button up the shirt he just put on. The 5 of them rushed out, shoes in hand, quickly locking the doors and getting in the car. As they put their shoes on as they drove back to the company, their manager began talking. “Okay guys, just remember to take everything they say into consideration. I can’t say what show it is but they wanted someone from the group to be on their show. You will have to talk it out once you get to the meeting on who will join it. Is that understood?” All 5 of them looked at each other with some confusion written on their faces but agreed. “Ne Hyung! We understand.”

As they reached WM Entertainment, they all stepped out of the car and walked in excitedly to the elevator. With thoughts swirling in their mind as they came to the floor, they walked out and the manager pointed them to the direction of the room they needed to be in. As they walked in and sat down, they recognized their CEO but not the producers of the show. Before sitting down, all 5 of the boys gathered up in a row and introduced themselves. "Hana, dul, Let's Fly B1A4. Annyeonghaseyo B1A4 imnida~! Jal butakhaeyo~! (Please take care of us)" All the members said in unison and bowed to show respect. "Ah B1A4, good to see you guys." The show producer (at least we think it was) came up and shook all our hands. "My name is Mr. Lee. Please, sit down. We have much to talk about." As he led us to our seats, he walked to the front of the room and sat with our CEO and their writer. "We have talked to the CEO Of WM Entertainment and we have come to let you all know what show one member will be on." He said energeticly as he pointed to someone on his right to bring out something from his bag. He pulled out a laptop and opened up to a slideshow as Mr. Lee said the words on screen.. "We Got Married! Our show and CEO wants a member of B1A4 to star in their new season."  

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys. Sorry it has taken me awhile to post this and sorry it seems a little rushed but it is finally up.^^ i hope you guys like the 1st chapter. 

Don't worry, it'll get better as the story and show starts to unfold. 

i might either keep the future chapters like this with Rose and B1A4 perspectives on the same chapter or make one for each. 

Still thinking about it.

Let me know what you think in the comments below. It'd mean alot to me.