Questions and Answers

We Got Married

        Walking into the room, she noticed a nicely dressed man at a long dinner like table. As she closed the door, he stood up and smiled at her. “Ms. Kim, it is nice to see you on such short notice. Please sit down.” Rose didn’t have a chance to do anything besides bow to him respectfully and say yes sir before sitting down across from him. “Well Ms. Kim,….” He paused for a few moments, looking over some paperwork before looking up at her. “As I have explained in the phone call, you are now going to be on We Got Married. We won’t be telling you whom you are going to be married to until we go over some important information. Understood?” he asked with a smile waiting for my reply. “Ne, Mr. Lee. I understand.” Nodding slightly, he wrote something down on his papers before continuing. “Since you were the understudy, you were 2nd in line to be this celebrity’s wife. You will have to know a backstory on the person you’re replacing. You must keep this in mind while filming this season. Am I clear?”

        “Yes sir." Rose looked down and realized something."Um,…do you happen to have a piece of paper I can use to write everything down sir?” She asked hesitantly. “Of course my dear. Here is a notepad and pen.” Mr. Lee said as he handed Rose the items. “The important information is this: They both are childhood friends.” Rose looked up at him after hearing the news. “Sir, since she was his childhood friend, does that mean I have to be his childhood friend as well?” Rose asked trying to figure out what story she’d have to use if that was true. “Yes and no.” Rose looked confused when Mr. Lee said this comment causing him to chuckle slightly. “What I mean is, you won’t have that backstory. Yes she was his friend from Busan and grew up with him but if you took on that role as well, his friends and family members would all know it’s a lie and would say things either in a phone call or online. That would in turn become messy and the program would have a scandal there.” Rose nodded understanding towards the possible situation. “Instead, you will be his pen pal from Seoul. Your story is you both communicated through email and letters at first when he was on his way to become a trainee." Once Rose heard this, she started jotting down everything Mr. Lee said.  "You both lifted each other up and comforted each other when things got rough in your lives. Since he wanted to pursue a singing career and you wanted in time to become a dancer, you both hit it off. As he got into his company, he wouldn’t be able to talk as much so he mailed you his information of how to contact him and eventually once he was able to use his phone again, you talked through apps like Kakao Talk. You both never got to see each other besides the photos you’d take for each other of how your day went and such. That is your relationship with him.” Mr. Lee paused and looked down at his notes to make sure all that he needed to say was said. He looked at Rose noticing she indeed wrote down all the information he just relayed to her. Thinking his team made the right choice, he continued,  “and, we are having a meeting with him and his company as well to make sure the story checks out on both sides.”

       Nodding, Rose smiled and was happy about the storyline they had to follow through with. “Mr. Lee, Now you’ve got me even more curious. Who is person I will be married too?” Mr. Lee nodded at his secretery as she entered the room with a file. She handed Rose the file and exited quietly. Before Rose had the chance to open it, Mr. Lee continued. “If we want to make sure the roles are played well, you both will need to exchange information right away to get to know each other before filming. His manager already send over his ID's for all the apps that are in this file.” He paused a moment before stating her husbands name.

“Your husband's name is Lee Junghwan. He is also known as Lee Sandeul, vocalist of B1A4.”

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a long wait I finally update this story and it is a short chapter T^T

I'm so sorry guys. 

hugs to you all!

First of all, school was in the way for a long while and recently, i just came back from the hospital :/

I have been spending family time mostly and spending time with my boyfriend as well.

BUT, i'm back now since it is summer and i'm usually itching to write more and more as of late.

Be on the watch for a new update soon for this story....and maybe on my other story as well ^^

xoxo 

 

pssstt and guys. Let me know in the comments what you think of the story when you can too.