Let's Start Filming

We Got Married

The rest of the week went by so quickly with Rose and Sandeul’s schedules. They learned more about each other each day while also calling each other at night to wish them nice dreams and to have a good nights sleep. It was finally the day before the first day of filming. Both Rose and Sandeul received a phone call from the producers of We Got Married to get a run down of what is about to happen.

Producers: “ Tomorrow is the first day of filming. You both will be meeting at the same location but only after doing a small mission. Rose will be going to Myeongdong at the starbucks where she will be doing part 1 of the mission then will proceed to another part of Myeongdong until her part is done. She will end up at a different location and depending on what happens when Sandeul gets to Myeongdong and does his mission, that is where you will find out if you will start your married life or if it will end on the spot.”

Both knowing how nerve wracking it sounded, they could barely sleep worries about the worries of the what ifs

The next morning, Rose got ready. Seeing how cold it was outside, she dressing warmly.

After a 10 minute walk, she reached Myeongdong and found the Starbuck she was supposed to meet the producers at.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” She bowed to the crew that waited for her. “I’m Rose. Please look after me. Let’s do a good job!” She smiled as she said those words and looked at the producer walking her way.

“Rose, good to see you again. We are right on schedule. Go in line and buy yourself a cup of coffee then sit back down at this table. Once you sit down, the mission will begin. Don’t mind the cameras. Just act natural.” Rose nodded and said yes sir as she waited in line for her cup of coffee. The film crew filmed her as she waited in line as well as when she ordered, picked up her Mocha and sat down at the table. Once they covered the name up with tape, the official filming began.

Start of WGM Episode 1

Rose sat down and looked outside the window. She smiled as she sipped her coffee instantly feeling warm. Her attention was taken off the scenery as she felt a tap on her shoulder.

“Excuse me! “ A Starbucks employee said as he handed her a red envelope then went on his way.

“Oh. I didn’t even get to ask what this was for.” Pouting, she tilted her head slightly to the side before opening the envelope up. She read the letter out loud.

“Rose. Go to the Clothing shop Noon Square and look for a jacket to wear on level 5 of the store. Pick 3 out for your husband and post a mission card on the back of the jacket. If he picks right, you will both meet at Han River at Yanghwa Hangang Park where the Arc is at the garden area. Please hurry. You only have 1 hr to shop once you step out of the coffee shop. Good luck!.”

Rose showed the mission card to the camera before she bit her lip nervously then stood up.

“I CAN DO THIS~!” she yelled to herself before nodding and stepping outside the door with the crew following her.

The crew followed her to the department store. The only good thing was it was just a few minute walk from the cafe she was at that it wouldn't take long to get there. "Who would you want as your husband Rose?" A crew member asked to keep the spirits high as they passed a Puma store. "hmm I'm not sure actually. My dream would be someone from B1A4 but if not, I'd say JR of Nu'est. " Rose had the biggest grin on her face once she said the groups she favored. "I take it you are a fan of Nu'est?" A different crew member asked. "Of course I am. I have been for awhile. I just wish they had more recognition....oh we're here!"  The camera then focused on the store before filming Rose again as she entered the store. 

As they reached the store, she quickly chose three couple outfits she liked including the one that she talked about in her messages the other day.

"Alright husband! Let's hope we get to meet later today." Rose is then seen going to a dressing room with her chosen outfit blurred before shutting the curtain and her segment over with.

 

~Interview~

PD: Are you confident that your husband will choose the right outfit?

Rose: I feel pretty confident. I'm not 100% sure but i'm around 80? maybe 60 if you think about the actual statistics about it. -Rose pouts at the thought- I hope my husband gets it right though. 

~~

Sandeul is shown running to the department store after hearing that his wife picked the couple outfit already.

All that is seen is the PD and camera men running after him and their camera shaking as they ran. 

"Hurry up PD-nim! I need to meet my wife!" Sandeul said as he looked back towards the camera crew chasing after him. 

After a few minutes of running, they stopped in front of the store. They showed the pd out of breath with a welcome to hell caption on the bottom of the frame. They regreted being chosen to film him today because they just have been running since they gave him the mission card.

"Are you guys alright?" Sandeul asked everyone that was part of the crew. All they did was nod their cameras and followed him into the store. In the section towards the back, Sandeul found three outfits on a rack that said "Find Me Sandeul." 

"Which one do you think it is?" A camera person asked him. "I'm not exactly sure." Sandeul starts to look at each outfit intently. "She did make sure that everything was for the cool weather so I have a very thoughtful wife. THANK YOU WIFE!" Sandeul looked straight at the camera as he yelled it hoping she would feel how happy she made him. 

When he turned back to the clothing, he knew which one she'd pick. He picked his choice and went to the dressing room. "Here is to hoping that I chose right!"

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i'm so sorry for my random hiatus. T^T

I had school and some personal things going on but it is all finished for now! 

Thank you for waiting so long and i'm so sorry for the short chapter as well

Let me know if you think that the format is fine or not for the WGM segmant. 

i'll start writing the next chapter in the morning since it's summer !

Thank you for stay with me guys

<3 

here is a cute picture of a duck and a handsome duck ^^