Yeoboseyo~?

We Got Married

             It’s been 3 ½ weeks since Rose sent in the application for We Got Married. Unlike countless classmates whom talked about the long wait to hear from the show, she had forgotten about it considering she had final examinations for all her classes at Seoul National University. She was studying hard to have a double major of dance and visual arts. After being at school for 12 hours, she decided to go to the dance studio to unwind with a dance she had been rehearsing. She felt completely relaxed as she walked through those doors and went to her personal room.  Luckily for her, the studio was a mere 5 minute walk from the university. Whenever she was stressed out or frustrated from school or life, she would go to the studio and release everything on the dance floor. Today, she was going to practice an original choreography she made for her and her friend Destiny to the song “Sweat” By” Bobby Newberry. Rose connected her phone to charge as the music from the computer started playing some relaxing music. She began stretching to limber up as one of her favorite IU songs came on. She had been a fan of IU and her slow song and was glad “Raindrop” started playing as she stretched. Rose began to sing along with the song as her friend Destiny walked in. She waved hello and gave her an eye smile as Destiny put her things down and began stretching as well. Destiny liked hearing Rose sing and was always happy when she’d walk in the studio and find her singing along to a song.

           Once the song ended, they both became like teenagers whom haven’t seen their best friend in years. They hugged and started catching up on each others lives as they finished stretching. “So, when will the winner be notified?” Destiny asked, hoping Rose would be the winning applicant. “I’m not sure to be honest. All the application said was that they would let the winner know before shooting would begin. I hope I can at least be an understudy or something.” Rose said with a smile on her face before standing up and going to the computer to get the song started.

          Destiny got into the beginning position as Rose put the song on repeat and quickly joined her. They left all their worries in the dance as they moved to the song.

 

(Watch this to see what and how they dance to foor practice.) 

         They repeated the dance a few times before taking a small break and paused the phone. They laid there on the floor catching their breaths when Rose heard her phone ringing. Quickly, she got up and went to her phone incase her family was calling. “Yeoboseyo~!” she asked trying not to sound out of breath. “Annyeonghaseyo. Am I by chance speaking to a Miss Kim Rose?” “Confused and furrowing her brow she answered, “Yes, this is she. May I ask who is calling?” “My name is Mr. Lee. I am the producer of We Got Married. I was calling to let you know that you were chosen as an understudy to be on the show for this coming season.” Rose didn’t know what to say until she quickly replayed what he said. “Did you say ‘was’ Mr. Lee?” “I did Miss Kim. It turns out that the original chosen participant. whom was a close friend of the artist, had to cancel last minute because of some family issues and an injury that happened recently. She sent us warm regards about not being able to join the program. I am now calling to let you know you are the chosen participant to be on the show We Got Married.” Rose just stood there unsure if what she heard was true. She then stuttered asking if it was true and she was chosen. When Mr. Lee answered yes, she was ecstatic and just thanked him over and over again. Mr. Lee was chuckling, finding her reaction amusing and adorable. “Are you free at this time? My team wants to meet up with you to talk about the filming happening in 3 days time.” Answering quickly, Rose got a pen and wrote down the address of the place they would be meeting at. Saying thank you one more time, the phone call ended and Rose let out a scream of happiness before putting her things away in her bag. Destiny, not knowing what was happening, jumped from Rose’s sudden scream and asked what was wrong. “I GOT CHOSEN TO BE ON THE SHOW!” Destiny’s mouth dropped at the news and ran to give her a hug. “I’M SO HAPPY FOR YOU! OH MY GOD! You will have a husband! I’m so jealous!” she said playfully as she broke the hug. “I have to go now though to meet up with the producers to talk about what is happening. I’ll call you once I’m out okay?” Rose started walking toward the door as Destiny yelled okay to her. With a quick wave, she sprinted out of the studio and got cab to go to MBC  headquarters. About a 10-15 minute drive, Rose finally arrived in Mapo-gu, Seoul and was in awe. Paying the cab driver, she went into the building and asked where Mr. Lee’s office was located. With the information in hand, she went through security and went to the elevator to go to the 18th floor. Once there, she realized she was still in her work out clothes and went to the restroom right next to the office. With a change of clothes and a spray of perfume, she was ready to meet Mr. Lee.

           Rose waited outside the door, her heart beating fast as she knocked on the door. *Knock Knock* After what felt like hours, she heard a come in and opened the door.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Just a quick update before i start making my power point for a final

hope you guys liked this update~!

new chapter will be up soon!