Care Part 1

It takes two to...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Favorite Didi?",Yixing doesn't mind much the word 'favorite' but curious about the word 'didi'.He tries to find any similarity but other than their great height,there is no similar features between them.

"Do you have any problem?"

"I never knew that Yifan has a little brothers before?",Tao smirks and makes a proud expression which Yixing thought of the high possibility that he can be the younger brothers of Yifan.

"Its mean that you have no slight idea about-Ouch! That's hurt you darn--" ,Yixing tries to peek behind Tao and when he spots Yifan with a thick book in his hand,he tries to look away and holds his laughter. "--handsome gege",​Tao on the others hand is quite shocks to meet with Yifan and smiles sheepishly.

"What are you trying to say Tao?"

"Nothing."

"Oh really..then,may I know what are you both talking about?",Yifan asks in curiosity,though he knows clearly what will Tao rambles about if he doesn't interrupt them.Before Tao manages to answer,Yifan cuts the line and changes his view to Yixing.

"So how is your wound?"

"Its fully healed,though there might left a memorable scar."

"Scar?",Tao asks but he is ignored by them.

"Does it still hurt?",Yifan shows his guilty expression and Yixing notices it.

"Of course not..Don't worry. Its not that bad.",Yixing cheerful expression is cut off by the angry stare of Yifan.

"Don't give me that expression..Do I have to repeat the same word to make you understand?"

"Sorry about that.",Yixing's heart is wrenching when he recalled the conversation in the room with Yifan. The most painful time is when he saw the guilty face from both of the men he knew even though he tries to act like it's nothing to worry about but to them,the incident is probably the most painful experience they had. "But why? I'm just an average man."

"This boy here will be the one who is going to protect you when I'm not around. Don't worry,he is the best fighter I have known and you will be safe in his hand.",The identical word that was given by Chen and Yixing feels too burden to accept it again.

"But Yifan--"

"But gege--",They both say it simultaneously.

"I'm not your gege,Huang ZiTao!",The sharp remarks that make both of them stun for a while. "And Yixing,there is nothing more to say.This is my decision for your safety. Go and take your bath.",Yifan leaves without another word.He still can't forget the horrible incident that occurred in front of his eyes the past few days and it stress him out about Yixing's well being.Not to mention that he is quite busy these days especially after his return to his Kingdom as a new future ruler and to handle any future threat also.Yixing doesn't really quite understand why everyone are trying to care and protect him that much? He can take care over himself,that's what he tries to believe these times. Then why? Why is it hurt too much when they start to leave him? Leaving him in unnecessary protection?

"You hear what he said.",Yixing looks at Tao and he can sense how painful the others is. "After all, you are lot more important that I am.",He spots a glimpse of tears fall from his eyes. Yixing bits his lip because he understand well the painful feeling of being rejected but he can't do anything to lessen that pain. Yixing quickly holds Tao's hand which makes the tall boy looks at him confusingly.

"Do you mind to show me the way to the bathroom Tao? I'm still new here.",Tao pulls his hand away from others and looks away.

"You're the most troublesome kind of prince..Don't treat me like your babysitter.",Tao walks off and Yixing sighs in disappointment. Tao takes a glance behind his back and gives a gesture to follow him. "What are you waiting for..Lets go.",Yixing smiles and follows Tao to the bathroom.

"I know you are nice Tao.",They walk in silent until they reach to the mention room.

"We are here."

"Thanks..will you wait for me?",Tao just wants to say hell no but in the end,he just manages to nod annoyingly. Yixing enters the bathroom and quickly washes himself as he doesn't want the others to wait him for too long.

"How much I want to ignore your presence,I can't disobey Yifan ge's order.",Tao isn't really that patient enough to wait,so he takes a peek to see what others is doing. He is drying himself up with a towel and Tao spots the scar that they had mentioned a while ago which makes him to be more curious than before."What's actually happen in that mighty Kingdom? Then,why Yifan ge blamed himself over that scar?"

"Sorry for the long wait.",Tao is startling by the sudden presence of Yixing and he tries to act cool. "The shampoo smells like Yifan,now I know what he was using to be smell that good.If only I can eat it."

"That's disgusting.",Yixing tittering at the disgusting respond of the tall boy. 

"It's just a joke."

"It's still sound disgusting."

"Yeah,maybe you are right. You know what Tao,I think Yifan is wrong for one thing..",Tao looks confusedly before Yixing pats behind his back. "You are his little brothers or you won't remind me of him with that kind of attitude.",Tao is stunning to hear such statement but he quickly overcome his embarrassment.

"What are you saying? So what if I am..Yifan ge was never meant to say something like that. He must be tired."

"Alright,lets get going then.",Yixing goes off.

"Hmm? Aren't you suppose to stay in your room?"

"Why would I? Come on,I need you to show me around the palace. I'm bored to death you see",Tao quickly follows his pace.

"Hey wait..just because Yifan ge assigned me to stay by your side. Doesn't mean you can order me around. Don't act too friendly with me. I don't care a bit about you as a the life partner of Yifan or you as the prince of Zhang Kingdom, I hate being instruct by someone who is not Yifan. Can't you just stay in your room for the sake of yourself?.",Yixing pauses for a while and Tao is waiting for any insult he will get. He used to be insulted and bad mouthed by the people around and he didn't give a damn about it.

"Yeah you right..I never want to be treated as a prince or anything nor giving you any order because of my status."

"Then,lets return to your room."

"But...can't we just ignore this status crap and do a lot of fun things together? ",Yixing turns around and faces Tao with hope. " I don't want him to trouble himself because of an order.I don't deserve a protection but he deserve to gain more than he is now. If I could..I just want to spend time with him that's all."

"What are you intending to do actually?"

"I don't know..Is there any interesting room that we should go to kill the time? You can show me the way."

"No I mean..your real intention..or are you just trying to trick me for something,so that you can give me more order?"

"Yes and...no,of course not--"

"How does it makes sense?",Tao doesn't understand the whole thing because he never expected to get that kind of answer. Moreover,why is there contradiction in one statement? which one is true and which one is not?

"What I mean is..I'm not intending to give you more order or anything..just think that it was just a request from a friend."

"Huh?"

"That's what friends should do ..but first of all, are you willing to treat me as one of your friend?",Tao is in silent for a moment and before he realizes it, he smiles to himself. 

"What is he saying..I never have friend before. How can I treat him as one? Hell I will."

"Hmm Tao?"

"No, just do whatever you want..I don't care anymore.",Tao looks away while his both arm folding with each others.

"Hmm,I understand.",As Tao looks at Yixing's direction,he is already walking far away from him now. He starts to feel guilty for what he just said.

"What the hell am I saying. Isn't his intention just to be my friend? but why? Wait a minute,what if he--,Yifan ge will kill me for sure!",Before he realizes it,he is already fastening his steps towards Yixing and quickly grabs his hand which completely gives a surprise to the shorter guy. "Just ignore whatever crap I said a moment ago"

"O-kay,Where are we going now?",Tao slowly dragging the others by hand to o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter