Character's Profile

It takes two to...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The rest of the characters other than Yixing are arranged according to their appearance in the story. 

**I3T is the title of the story.

 

No.

Characters (Original)

Characters (*I3T)

Name

 Age

Chapter

1st Appearance

 Description 

1.

(adamasto & meltedicecubes)

Zhang Yixing

Prince Yixing

Lay

 

18

2

♦ Zhang Yixing is one of the princes of  Zhang Kingdom and he has the total of 6 siblings including himself.

♦ He is forced to marry with the arrogant Prince of Wu Kingdom, Yifan a week after his birthday.

♦ The only bestfriend he has is his playmate,Jongdae and he was given an amulet as a gift for his birthday.

♦He loves music a lot and pretty good at dancing.

♦ He dislikes loneliness and always wish for a true love, friendship and freedom.

♦ He has a dark past that he hardly remember and the presence of Sehun with their promises does make things worst.

2.

(meltedicecubes)

Wu Yifan

Prince Yifan

19

2

♦Prince Yifan becomes the only child of King Wu after the death of his older brother, Wu Di when he was still 8 years old.

♦He loves to draw and always put all his feeling into his drawing while searching for the missing part in his life.

♦He disliked Yixing at first because he always thought that they were meant to be competitors but then he realized that he actually love him and started to care for others a lot after the unforgettable incident in their wedding.

♦He always find Tao as annoying brat but he still care for him and the only one he entrust to with important task.

3.

(irmaksemiz)

Kim Jongdae

General Chen

18

3

♦Jongdae who is widely known as General Chen is also quite known to be a wise man on his age and quite loyal to the Zhang.

♦He travelled a lot because of the task and mission given by the Emperor, thus providing him a lot of knowledge and friends.

♦Since he saved Yixing's life and fell in love with the prince at the first sight, he devoted himself to protect him for the rest of his life.

♦The only thing he cares the most is the well being of Yixing and he doesn't care if he is hurted as long as the prince is happy.

4.

(unknown)

Huang ZiTao

15

6

♦Tao was an orphan since baby and was adopted by Master Lee before becoming his only apprentice of mastering the WuShu.

♦Although he is known as the best fighter and was forced to becomes Yifan's guard because of his strength and skills, he still couldn't recall the memory of killing the remaining rebels after his master was killed in front of his eyes. Thus, he slowly starts to doubt himself over the years and worried if he can't do anything to protect the one he cares.

♦ He adores Yifan a lot and want to stay with the prince forever because he always want a brother like him since no one had been close to him other than his Master.

♦ Other than Yifan, he starts to accept Yixing in his life and slightly developes a crush on others  because the prince is willing to be his friend and brother despite of the cold way he treated him on their first meeting. 

5.

(pet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter