Special Recall Part 1

It takes two to...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Flashback)

"Nihao..what's your name?",I asked a little boy who was playing all alone near the lake. He won't speak a word but I really wanted to know him better. Was it really true that he just lost his siblings? He might be pretty lonely I guess.

"Don't be shy..I just want to be your friend. My name is Yixing. You can call me Xing Xing.",I grinned in hoping he would smile too but nope, he was completely ignoring my existence.

What should I do now? They told me to be his friends...but he didn't look like he wanted one at all.

I sighed and watched him for most of the time he was playing with his toy.

Then I remembered the name that I really want to give to my pet if I had one. Wait or maybe...

"I'm going to call you Kris then. We should do something together!",

I splashed the water at Kris so that he would join the fun...

But he just looked at me and walked away with his toys. I wasn't expected for his unsociable behaviour.

So yeah,after a few technique I used to gain his attention. He finally considered me as his acquaintances.

It's better than being non-existence,right? We sat together on the bench located under the big shady tree while watching the sunset and yet, I couldn't stop glancing at his toys. Maybe he would like to lend me one?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter