Marry

It takes two to...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I just wake up from the weirdest dream ever. Is it just a dream? Did I just help Yifan to dance? And did he gives a genuine smile to me? I hear the knock on the door and then I glance around. Who knows that I’m still dreaming.

“Your highness,the wedding will begin in another 2 hours. We want to make sure that your highness is ready before its start.”

“Oh..I’m awake now. Let me clean myself first. I will come out in 30 minutes.”,I say loud enough for them to hear while scratching the back of my head. I’m not dreaming. Today is my wedding day and yesterday,I really did help Yifan. I wonder if he is okay about today. Why do I worry much about him? When I’ll be the one who will feel the worst changes in my life. I don’t want to waste more of my time,so I head to take a bath.

I’ve done wearing a pant and white collar shirt. I walk towards the drawer and takes out the amulet. I didn’t wear it yesterday but today,I will wear it because for some reason,I have a bad feeling. I hide it under my shirt so that others won’t questioning much about it. The servants enter my room while bringing a black coat and bow tie. The final touch of my preparation. I get to wear makeup for the first time in my life and its seem the same to me.Maybe because of my pale skin. They should put more brown colour to make it less pale but I don’t want to critique their effort. They me from behind to the ballroom and they open up the big door.

I’m so scared and nervous because today will change everything in my life. I spot my siblings and they just give me their supportive smile and cheer for my courage. I Just wave at them and walk towards the platform where I can see Yifan stands on it. After I step on the platform and stand next to him,the guests start to stand around the platform while focusing on us.I can hear some compliment about how handsome,attractive,eye catching Yifan is and less I hear how good I am. Kinda killing my mood and self-esteem actually. From afar,I can see the Emperor is looking at us proudly from his throne. The King is the one who is going to bless our wedding and declares us as husband and...husband a.k.a married couple. Before that happen,the emperor will give his long royal speech which I don’t want to hear much of it because I have been hearing the same speech since my eldest sibling got married. It’s pretty long and boring.Then my eyes caught the figure that I’m so familiar with.It was Jongdae and he is watching from afar.Wait..is it me or is he throwing his sadness at me? Is he okay? I feel like running towards him and ask him myself but I can’t,the emperor will be in wrath if I did that too suddenly. Not only that,I have the bad feeling that this wedding is not for me yet as I can sense that there is someone else out there who is glaring at us with hatred. Someone that I’m not aware of.

“Behold my mighty power on this amazing kingdom!”,Oh no...I wish I could sleep right now until this wedding thing end. Why would I even still here?! I could have just run away from this craziness! I don’t want to get marry! Not today! My body starts shivering and my knees are betraying me.I can feel the cold all around me.This is bad..I can’t control my condition. I'm so scared! I really feel the dizziness and yeah,butterfly in my stomach. I feel like vomiting right in front of the guests who was invited from the various kingdom.Then,my life will be living in shame. I only manage to close my eyes and holds everything to myself until its end.

My mind is in shock when I feel a hand wrapping around my waist. As I turn towards Yifan,he softly stares at me like he is trying to calm me down. I can see clearly in his eyes that he is also scared like I am and the realization hit me. I’m not the only one who is standing on the platform,feeling insecure and afraid. He feels the same way too and his hand feel cold,colder than I am. We will experience this craziness together and honestly, I am a bit uncomfortable. I have no reason to dislike Yifan right? Why did I start to feel this relieve...?

“Both of you may place the ring on each other’s finger.”, A man walks and stands between  us before he kneels while lifting a ring bearer pillow with both of his palms.There I spot two golden rings with different size,located neatly on the pillow. One of its has a bigger diamond than the other one. I wonder which one will I wear for the rest of my life? Yifan picks up the golden ring with a big diamond attached to it and reaches for my finger. Its clearly show that both of our hands are shaking. Without a second thought,he places it gently on my ring finger and I can see it fits so well. Then,I do the same on Yifan’s ring finger and we both turn to face the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter