Meet

It takes two to...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is my 18 birthday and for the first time of my life,I feel so dejected on my birthday.Although I have the freedom to travel outside the castle,I was still bounded by law and the Emperor’s order.Nothing to be joy about to surpass the teenhood  because believe me,I will never get the chance to enjoy my young adulthood as I’m getting married with a prince who I forced to meet every 5 years.Since my parents,the Emperor and the Empress respectively acknowledge my uality when I was 4 because of my desire to get a doll for my birthday instead of car or any boy's toys,they officially engaged me with a prince who is probably having the same fate as me just to reunite the two powerful kingdom together.Both countries have no law against the ual orientation of the residents and they have freedom to marry with anyone they want but for a prince of this kingdom,I have no chance to oppose their perfect plan to expand their colonization of other lands.Basically,I have no right to choose my lifetime partner just like my other siblings.One of them once tried to go against the emperor’s plan of engagement but the latter who is stubborn as he always be just turn a deaf ear to even his own children.I definitely don’t want to be black listed by my own dad or my freedom will be in limitation.

“Pardon my sudden interruption Prince Yixing..the Wu Prince has finally arrived safely.”

The Wu Prince..Oh yeah,he is the one who I’m forced to engage with.The first time I met him is when I was eight and he was nine,he was shorter than I was and totally unsociable.We became friends sort after that and you can say we enjoyed each other company.Then our relationship slowly began to crack when we met for the second time,the time when we realized that the meeting was to bind us together for the rest of our life.He was 14 and I was 13.He was totally a man with pride.Just because he grew a few inch taller than me and his skin was a bit tan because of his activeness in sport,I was pointed out as an unattractive and ugly mate in front of the both side of families.It took me a month to be cheered up after what he had said and now,after the few years had passed so quick,I’m going to meet him again and it make me more depressed than I was before.

“Attention all the respectful ladies and gentlemen..Let me introduce and welcoming the presence of the Prince from Wu,Prince Yifan into the Royal Ball.”,Everyone are giving all their attention to the mentioned Prince except me and I can hear clearly their compliments of the prince.He must be proud and yeah,I’m right.As I turn around to see him myself,it make me sick at how vain he is..I can see it plastered on his face and the way he walk towards me.

His steps stops in front of a guy and he starts to ask him something.I can’t hear the question but one thing for sure,he is so shocked and kinda look worried when the guy shakes his head in denying and he quickly looks around until his eyes are locking with mine.I stare at him in question while he straightens his uniform before he approached with his normal smug face.

“So..You’re yixing,huh?”,He asks and scans me from the top to the bottom with his annoying and suspicious kind of look.

“Yes,I am.”

“Oh.”,I don’t like the way he respond because it sound like he just figures out who is Yixing.I’m sure that he can’t recognize which one is me...Am I just a plain unattractive or I changed too much through these years until he can’t recognize me anymore? “I’m sorry about my rudeness.Happy Birthday,Yixing.Here,I bought it especially for you.”,He hands me a present wrapped with a black and purple wrapper.I don’t even know if it’s me or he seems to be a lot nicer than he was before but nonetheless I takes the present from his hand and replies it with my own smile.So that he knows that I already forgive him.

“Thank you.”,His expression changed after the creepy long stare on my face and I know immediately something will eventually come out from his mouth.

“You’re getting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter