Guilty Offers

Cold Couples
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

L presses the 'Talk' button on the walkie. "I need some more towels and toilet paper up here, Miss Jung. Hurry up, or you won't be getting any tips." And with that, he tosses the device onto the bedside table.

It's been a few days since Tiffany had introduced Krystal as a personal server to INFINITE, much to L's delight. Despite her ever growing hatred for him, the boy has surprisingly enjoyed her company whenever she's asked up to his room (mostly by him) for he's able to all he wants and there's nothing the latter can do about it; not with the threat to have her fired floating above her head. The other members have not wanted any part in L's scheme to prove a point, so they've strayed from him a bit, except when going to practice for their world tour. L usually calls Krystal if he's in need of company, which is quite often as Sungyeol, Sungjong, and the other boys constantly go off on their own without telling him. All 7 of them have plenty of free time before the hectic schedules begin again, so they're trying to make use of it the best they can.

Five minutes later, Krystal knocks on the door with the items, a glum expression on her face. On the other hand, L opens the door leisurely and takes them from her, murmuring "Thank you." Before he can close the door, the girl stops it with her foot.

"What about my tip? Besides, don't you have other things to do instead of lounging around in here?" She asks. L glances back at her over his shoulder as he sets the towels and toilet paper down in the bathroom.

"You'll get your money later. And why do you ask? Have you finally decided to entertain me?" He smirks, making Krystal clench her hands into fists.

"Never. Why don't those boys ask you to join them whenever they go out, anyway?" She frowns, wondering why this boy in front of her is always left alone despite him having 2 roommates, not to mention 4 other members to hang with.

"Because tensions are high between us. They're probably plotting to kick me out of the group as we speak," L explains with sad bitterness. It hadn't been obvious at first, but as the days have passed, he's noticed the others, especially Woohyun, don't seem too thrilled about his presence anymore. Every time L so much as breathes, he is ignored.

Krystal's expression softens into that of a sympathetic one. She understands the feeling of being left out. Heck, she's known it her entire life; what with co-workers always gossiping about her and getting her fired. "I'm sorry. I didn't know," she says softly. L brushes off her sincerity with a wave of his hand.

"Well, why should you? You're just a maid," he replies, returning to his old self. Krystal scoffs and puts her hands on her hips.

"I may just be a maid, but I'm still a person, L," she shoots back. She had only found out his name last night as she'd called Kai to identify each of the members for her. Oh, how useful the Internet is.

"Are you sure? C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter