Bold Challenges

Cold Couples
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

L is shocked for once in his life. His cheek is stinging and his ears are ringing. He faces the girl in front of him and sees the hurt in her eyes. It almost makes him want to take his words back. Almost.

"What did you just do?" He asks in disbelief, his voice rising. "Do you know who I am?!" Krystal scoffs.

"Unbelievable. You think your status matters to me? I don't care if-" She begins to respond, but immediately shuts up when L grabs her collar threateningly.

"Apologize," he demands harshly. "Or I'll call security to have you thrown out of here." Krystal places her hand over his to loosen his tight grip.

"Take back what you said about me first," she says. L rolls his eyes.

"You've got some guts, don't you? Were my words true then? You really do that for a living?" He notices her other hand coming up to hit him again, but quickly grabs it, pinning it down.

"No, I don't. Ugh, let me go," she orders, struggling to pull away. L smirks mischievously and releases her. Krystal's momentum causes her to fall onto the tiled floor, hitting her head. "Aish, do you have to be so childish?" L shrugs.

"It's part of my nature. Now apologize." He crosses his arms over his chest.

"I told you; take back what you said about me first," Krystal repeats boldly, getting up and crossing her arms as well. The two engage in an intense staredown before the door opens.

"L! Did you see the maid's cart outside? Where is-" Sungyeol's voice cuts off as he and Sungjong notice a shirtless L and a challenging Krystal in the bathroom, glaring at each other. The girl whirls around and her eyes widen. She bows and attempts to slide past the boys until L grabs her arm yet again.

"Apologize. On your knees. Now," he hisses, causing Sungyeol and Sungjong to exchange nervous glances. They aren't used to seeing this side of L. On the other hand, Krystal narrows her eyes at him.

"Not until you take back what you said. How many times do I have to tell you?" She says in clear frustration. Not even the first day of being a maid and Krystal is already reaching her breaking point. L continues to refuse and tugs her back more when the girl's foot suddenly comes down sharply on his. He yelps and lets her go to check on his possible broken toes.

"Aish! You little-" He doesn't get to finish his curse for Krystal bolts out of the room like a madwoman, leaving behind 2 confused boys and an angry L.

*********************

L POV

"C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter