Early Morning Meet

Cold Couples
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

Krystal's phone rings loudly through the dark, awaking her instantly. She blindly reaches over, grabbing the device and puts it to her ear. "Hello?" She answers, groggy and irritated. She had been released from the hospital earlier and was able to sleep in the comfort of her own bed. After checking on Jessica and her condition, Krystal had completely shut down once her head hit the pillow.

"Miss Jung, we expect you to be here at the Grand Hyatt Hotel no later than 7." A familiar male voice sounds on the other line. Krystal rolls her eyes, annoyed that she recognizes him.

"Stop fooling around, L. You're taking away precious time from my beauty sleep," she states, half-sarcastic, half-serious. She hadn't gotten more than 5 hours of sleep since...well, meeting the boy calling her.

L chuckles lightly. "Sorry, Krystal, but you really should get here soon. The manager is expecting to meet you. Plus INFINITE could use more assistants." Krystal scowls at that last word, but gets out of bed nonetheless. Despite getting fired out of working at the Grand Hyatt, another job opportunity is waiting for her there. Besides, the last thing she needs is to make a bad impression a famous company. Though in the end, Tiffany and the other workers have got nothing on her. She has the chance to work alongside Korean celebrities.

"I'll be right there," she mutters, about to end the call. However, L's next words catch her off guard.

"Great! I can't wait to see you," he says. Silence hangs in the air between the two until L clears his throat. "I mean, to have someone to order around." He may be making amends to his words, but Krystal could not ignore the slight blush creeping onto her face after the boy hangs up.

*********************

L POV

I can't wait to see you? I mentally smack myself. What was I thinking, saying that to Krystal? She must think I'm some kind of ert now or something. I shake my head free of these thoughts and watch the boys as they continue with rehearsal, taking a break myself. Manager Hyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter