YulTi - That's Okay..

YulTi and YoonSic Shots

Yuri's POV

 

It was a usual day for me..

 

Well it may seem not for an ordinary person.. but in my case it was.. I had my drama shooting for almost whole day and I still need to go on our practice and meeting before I could atlest rest for only a couple of hours..

 

Tiring right?

 

It is.. but when you look closely.. it's not that bad either..

 

I was working.. it's part of my job.. I love my job.. and it's for my family and future..

 

It was actually amazing in some ways.. I have extraordinary fans.. our fans in general.. I'm not being nosy..  I'm Yuri 'the Kwon Yuri of Girl's Generation' and you couldn't hide the fact that we have a very wide range of fans..

 

It was actually fulfilling.. because of this job.. I have my fans that are all so supportive.. my friends and family are happy and well.. I met 8 sisters that stays by my side no matter what.. and I have my awesome girlfriend who is by now sulking on my side while I am driving..

 

Hah! I suddenly remember one time.. someone asked me..

 

How was it to have a relationship with a Tiffany Hwang?

 

Hehe.. You got curious right?

 

Well.. I'll give you a peek..

 

Bare with it though.. because I kinda messed up some things.. and I know she's a "little" bit upset..

 

"Babe.."

 

No response..

 

This is not good..

 

I held her hand.. and intertwine it on mine.. she tried to remove it but I tighten my grip.. she do like it.. I know.. she loves it when someone is holding her hand when she's upset.. she's just stubborn..

 

"Talk to me.. please~"

 

"...."

 

"Did I do something wrong?" I still asked when I completely know what was the reason..

 

Okay, I need to start the conversation okay! Don't judge me!

 

She didn't reply..

 

I sigh..

 

I continue driving.. I'll let her cool down first..

 

When I felt that her mood was not that bad anymore.. I tried to start a conversation again..

 

"babe?" I said softly.. I rub her hand with my thumb a little..

 

"Hmm.."

 

"Where do you want to eat? Let's have dinner first.."

 

"I'm not hungry.."

 

Okay.. that means she's beyond hungry and I need to to feed her the best food right now.. 

 

"Let's go to our favorite then.." i said still drving with one hand..

 

"Babe?"

 

"Hmm.."

 

"Something wrong?"

 

"Nothing.."

 

That definitely means "something" and I need to start worrying..

 

"Hyomin want's to have a dinner with us.. I mean G7.." I said carefully checking her reaction.. this is the issue.. she's been whining to me about hyomin being too close to me while messaging in instagram.. and she saw me hugging Hyomin earlier..

 

"Hmnm.." she hum again.. and with that tone.. I'm positive.. she's jealous..

 

"Can I come.?"

 

"Go.." that means 'don't!'

 

"are you sure?"

 

"Yea.." that's a big 'NO!'

 

"It was a group dinner.. Sunny will come too.."

 

"I see.." that's 'I don't belive you' tone

 

"Okay I will not go.."

 

"I said GO!"

 

"How? If you're mad at me~" I half whine.. I'm sarting to get irritated..

 

"I'm not mad!"

 

"Yes you are!"

 

"No!"

 

"Yes!"

 

"Ugh! I'm not! okay! It's just.. ugh.. nevermind!"

 

Okay.. that 'nevermind' means.. 'you don't understand!'.. I need to stop this already..

 

"Baby~ don't be jealous~ I love you~" now I use my aegyo.. she'll give in soon.. I know it..

 

Her eyes widen.. haha.. so cute..

 

"I'm NOT jealous!"

 

"Yes you are.."

 

"No!"

 

"Baby.. you know.. I know.. that meas Yes.. I know you so well.." I chuckle..

 

"Ugh! Whatever!"

 

"And that means SHUT UP Yuri!" I half shouted..

 

And there it goes..  she laugh! At last!

 

"Yah!" not to mention the aditional hit on my shoulder..

 

"What? I'm so good right?" I look at her while smiling as I stop the car..

 

"Stupid.."

 

"Aw.. I love you too!" I said which made her giggle even more..

 

"But babe? Can't I really go?" I asked..

 

Oh no! She suddenly stop giggling.. she gave me a straight face that scares the hell out of me..

 

"DO WHATEVER YOU WANT!" She shout and get out of the car.. well.. we're in the restaurant parking already..

 

No worries.. later when she cools down with the foods.. for sure she'll get fluffy again.. I know it's partly my fault.. I accept it okay! I kinda flirt.. So I'll console her..

 

You see..?

 

So how was it to be in a relationship with a Tiffany Hwang?

 

Well.. my answer is..

 

It's Normal..

 

We're just like the other couples out there..

 

We fight.. we shout.. we even walk out from each other sometimes..

 

But at the end of the day..

 

It's still US.. her and I..

 

But I wont ask that question ever again.. because the moment she says that infamouse "do whatever you want" line.. believe me.. it only means.. "IF YOU DO IT! IT'S OVER!"

 

After 1 hour..

 

"Babe~ you're not mad at me anymore right~?"

 

"Not anymore.."

 

"Sorry~" I said with aegyo...

 

"That's okay~" she said while pinching my cheecks

 

But I'm kinda hesitant with that line..

 

Because usually.. when she says that..

 

It only means.. she's thinking long and hard on how and when I will pay for this..