Call - YoonSic

YulTi and YoonSic Shots

"What are you doing? Someone might see you.." yoona mumble while greeting her teeth.. she put down her cap to cover her face..

"I don't care.. you didn't answer my calls for 2 days.. what do you expect me to do?" Jessica said in monotone as she pull yoona towards her car. 

"I was busy filming. You saw it by yourself. It just finished." Yoona said as she enter the passenger's seat.

"Yoona. You're busy all the time. But you always find time to text or call me. Unless there's something wrong." They stare at each other. Yoona knows jessica was dead serious when she starts calling her by her first name. But no one dares to speak again. They know to their selves they have a problem right now. But they also both know this is not the right place to talk about it.

Jessica closed the door. But Yoona went out when the latter was about to reach the driver's seat.

"I'll drive. You came here straight from the airport. I know you're tired." Yoona took the keys.

Jessica didn't utter a word but she follows what yoona said..

It was a silent ride. But the moment they reach jessica's apartment. The girl immediately ask what's the problem.

"What's the problem? Tell me so I could fix it."

"It's nothing."

"It's something to me when it's about you."

"But it's my problem. You don't need to fix anything. It was me. I'm just so dumb to feel like this. How could I? I am your girlfriend."

And there it goes again. It's rare for yoona to talk like this but whenever she does, it always softens jessica to the core.

"Baby, what's going on? Please tell me." Jessica cupped both yoona's cheeks.

Yoona was about to speak but the door dings.

"Answer that first. It might be important."

"Okay.." jessica peck the latter's lips before heading to the door.

"T.."

"Hi.." the guy greeted with a smile.. "uhh.. the contract for NY flagship came.. so I just thought of dropping by.."

"Oh.. co..me.. in then.." jessica hesistate but let the guy enter none the less.. it's not a secret, eveyone knows Tyler likes Jessica. He's not courting but he's bold enough to show that he likes jessica. He was a good man after all. He was there when jessica was on her darkest days when she left the group. He was the one who helped her to stand up again. He supports jessica with all of her dreams, he makes it all come true. He was jessica's wall to lean on whenever she's having a hard time whether it is about bussiness or career. No one can't deny that Tyler had became a big part of jessica's life.

"Oh.. hi.. i didn't know you have a visitor.. how are you yoona?"

"Hi.. I'm fine.. how about you? Seems that you're on your santaclause mode today.." yoona comented just like how some fans call tyler when it comes to jessica.

Tyler smiled.. "you know me. I like doing this for your unnie. I don't mind at all."

Jessica's heart beat was about to explode at this moment. It's normal on tyler's view but ofcoyrse for her it's not. She's not dense to not know that tyler likes her. And the addition that Tyler desn't know anything about her and yoona makes her go crazy. All he knows is that they are close since they are in one group before. And they are like sisters.

Good thing tyler's phone rang.

"Jess I need to go.. they need me in the office.. I'll just see you tomorrow."

"Okay.. thanks.."

"Bye.." he head to the door.. "oh.. and be careful.. someone  might see both of you.. I'll send some guards to look around outside.." he smiled

"Thanks T. Take care on your way." Jessica smiled too.

"Thanks" yoona smiled a little until tyler left.

"I'm going home."

"Im Yoona"

"..."

"We're going to talk."

"What do you actually want to talk?"

"How could I know when you deosen't even want to tell me.."

"You know it yourself jess.."

"So it's him again? How many times are we going to be like this just because of him?"

"Are you getting tired?"

"Yoona.."

"Why can't you tell him you have someone else?"

"Because it will just cause him to ask more things about you!"

"You know he likes you."

"I.."

"Why can't you dump him?"

"..."

"Because he have done so much for you?"

"..."

"Tell me honestly jess. Do you have feelings for him?"

"No! I don't!"

You don't. Then do you still love me the same?

"You two are always together. Won't you fall if he continues? He's a good man"

"..."

You might right?

"Jess.. he's the first person that comes in your mind whenever you're in difficult situation." She release a breath. And look up.

"You even called him first before me.." she mumble full of hurt in her voice.

"Yoong.."

"It seems to be a simple matter.. but it hurts big time.."

"It hurts to know that I'm not that one who first comes in you're mind when you need someone."

"Everyone sides him. They all want him for you because he gives you everything. But it's fine for me. It's fine for me because it's just them, not you."

"But when I started to feel that you're slowly fading from my grasp. it hurts so damn much."

"I know he likes you. A lot. But I couldn't even tell him to back off. Or atleast tell him how much I love you"

"I need to act like your normal friend we we're in front of him."

"I'm your girlfriend but I feel like I'm the third party."

"Yoona-yah"

"Do you want to have your own kids in the future?"

"Ofcourse I do."

"Then choose him."

"Stop it! You know I want to have it with you!"

"Jess we both know I can't give you that. When I mean by own. Is own. As in your and your partner's. Not only yours or only mine. I can't give you a child that's both from us. You know that."

"..."

"Make up your mind jess.. he's a good man.. he's sincere.. he wont go this far if he is not serious about you.."

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm giving you freedom to choose."

"I'll give you time to sort things out." Those are yoona's words before she head to the door.