YulTi - I Did Not!

YulTi and YoonSic Shots

 

"Babe?" Yuri followed her sulking girlfriend throught their room.

 

"...." and for the nth time she didn't get any sign of response.

 

"Babe? Are you mad?"

 

"...."

 

"Babe. you know you're more scary when you're silent. this is freaking me out."

 

"...."

 

"Babe~~"

 

"I'm not mad. Just leave me alone." Tiffany said with the coldest tone.

 

"...."

 

"O..okay. if that's what you want." Yuri backed out imediately. She knows she can't mess with hellfany right now. And she knows that leaving her alone for a while is the best option.

 

Yuri slowly approach the door.

 

But no. Wrong move Kwon. Because tiffany just got more annoyed.

 

You know girls. When they are upset. Everything they say was the oposite of what they want actually.

 

"Ugh! Stupid!" Tiffany said while gritting her teeth. She was pissed. She took her shoe from her foot and throw it straight to Yuri's head.

 

"AW!" Good thing she's wearing flats.

 

"Yah! What was that for!?" Yuri faced her fuming girlfriend.

 

"I Hate You! you did that on purpose!" Tiffany gave Yuri her deadliest glare.

 

But instead of getting scared. Yuri didn't know how could she still find this hellFany mode amusing.

 

(How could she even be more adorable right now?) She thought.

 

"I didn't!"

 

"you did!" Tiffany is still upset. But now it sounds more like a whine.

 

"I let you win at the boat paddling."

 

"You ate the water melon as if you're in a picnick!"

 

"I was correct at the guessing game."

 

"And you got it because it's Irene!" Well Yuri once told her that Irene was so beautiful. And since that day she conclude that Yuri has a crush on that certain girl.

 

"You told me you want to win! So I choose you!"

 

"But we didn't win! You're always competitive! But today you're so lazy!"

 

"I didn't know it's going to be that easy for them to pop the balloon!"

 

"You know it! You just want to hug me in public!"

 

1

2

3

4

5

 

Kwon Yuri literally frozed. She was busted.

 

"I...I did not!"

 

"Ofcourse you did!"

 

"Fine!~ I mean. I DID NOT! I did that on purpose so that you'd lose."

 

"Ugh! I hate you! I told you I want to win and I want that prize!" Tiffany sat at their bed frustratedly.

 

"Aisht!" Yuri hiss before taking something from the side cabinet. "Um!" Yuri shoved a paper bag infront of tiffany.

 

It was the same bag as the prize.

 

"I don't want you to win. Because I want to give it to you by myself."

 

1

2

3

 

Slowly a smile crept into tiffany's face.

 

1

2

3

 

Until it completely became a small chuckle.

 

"So this is your cheesy surprise for today?"

 

Yuri couldn't help but to chuckle as well. "Just open it now~. It's the same. But the exact type you want."

 

Tiffany open the gift

 

"So you didn't really want to hug me?"

 

"I told you! I did not!" Yuri doesn't want to admit.

 

"Are you sure?"

 

"Yeah"

 

"it's all an act?"

 

"Uh huh" yuri answered proudly.

 

"Ok don't you dare come near me for today." Tiffany said nonchalantly as she walked away with Yuri's gift.

 

Yuri gasp loudly.

 

"Babe~~ okay! You win! I did not! I did not mind the balloon! Heck! Ofcourse I want hug instead!" Yuri said as she follow tiffany around the dorm like a tail.