YulTi - Yulsta=Tiffsta

YulTi and YoonSic Shots

CHAT CONVO

 

YoongChoding: you really need to stop hacking unnie's insta.

 

FanyUnnie: you really need to stop taking pictures of mine while eating.

 

YoongChoding: nope not gonna happen. It's fun to document pigfany's wonderful life.

 

FanyUnnie: I'm gonna tell jessi.

 

YoongChoding: oh sure. She just received this one. Hahaha. And she loved it :D

(Sent File: photo: new photo of tiffany while eating)

 

FanyUnnie: ugh! I hate you! >_<

 

YoongChoding: but seriously unnie. Posting the teaser because it's her part? You're too cheesy. I'm about to puke.

 

FanyUnnie: says who to someone who all smiles ear to ear the moment she heard jessi's voice on the radio.

 

Yoona blushed she's busted.

 

FanyUnnie: she sang the whole chorus. just a proud wifey here <-

 

YoongChoding: woah woah woah! Too blunt unnie. Too blunt. But what if the fans get suspicious. You even answered some comments!

 

FanyUnnie: woah!? How did you know!?

 

YoongChoding: heller.. when did unnie speak english that well? You even post that pixar thingy right?

 

FanyUnnie: nope. I send that to her to post also the hash tags :p and would you please stop stalking us. You're starting to get creepy. 

 

YoongChoding: not gonna happen. I'm a soulkeeper. :p But I'm gonna show this for our next EP. 

(Sent File: photo: another photo of tiffany eating)

 

FanyUnnie: yah!!!! Don't you dare!!!

 

Yoona giggle to herself. She really enjoy teasing her unnie.

 

When suddenly.

 

"I'M YOONA!!!" Yuri came dashing to her room.

 

"What?"

 

"Why did you show this to our fans!?" Yuri whine.

 

Yoona narrow her eyes inspecting the photo Yuri is showing. It was a collage of their kakaotalk convo and tiffany's picture with food from Yoona's phone she showed just recently for their new reality show.

 

"What? I didn't remeber you used it as a prof pic." Yoona answered nonchalantly.

 

"Urrrggg! You planned this! You know they'll gonna show it! Now they all know I used it."

 

"Tsss. as if you don't like it."

 

"Okay. I like it. But what if some fans thinks the other way. And takes it seriously? I'm just being carefull here. We fildmed wearing a couples shirt Yoong. And now this? They might think something is really up to us."

 

"Aishht! Unnie they won't okay! They already knew how fond you are of Fany unnie. You're just being pananoid. So stop whining to me. I know you miss her so just msg her. She's OL right now."

 

"Wait? She's OL!? And she talk to you?" Yuri asked confusedly.

 

"Yes."

 

"And she didn't even reply to me!?"

 

"I guess?" Yoona said innocently.

 

"Ugh! She's gonna get it from me!"

 

ring ring ring ring.........

 

"!!!!~~" Yuri was about to yell "hello honney! I miss you~~~" but ofcourse tiffany's sweetness overload beat her..

 

"I.. I miss you too." Yuri didn't even notice she replied.

 

"I'm going back tomorrow. Can you fetch me?"

 

"Ofcourse."

 

And there goes whipped YuL again. :D