YoonSic - Freedom

YulTi and YoonSic Shots

‘Oh my god, she’s gonna cut herself, why won’t someone give her some scissors!?’ Yoona was shouting on her mind while watching Jessica’s VLive.

 

“Unnie! I’m watching now. Please, give her some scissors. I swear, she’s about to cut herself because of that odengs!” Yoona freak out once Jessica’s assistant answered her phone.

 

Her assistant notice how Jessica was struggling and she was already expecting Yoona to call as she instruct someone to give Jessica the scissors.

 

“I expected your call already. Stop freaking out now, I already asked for some scissors. See?”

 

Yoona saw someone gave Jessica some scissors. “Hehe, thanks unnie you’re the best!”

 

“I know right. Stop calling me! We are working here!” The assistant playfully said which made Yoona laugh.

 

“Ok, ok, please take care of her well. Thank you!” 

 

“Hmm” the assistant acknowledge her statement before Yoona hang up.

 

 

That conversation made Yoona giggle. It was funny how she freaks out whenever she feels that Jessica was about to get hurt.

 

It was normal for her to get worried sometimes. But nowadays, she do admit that she gets anxious even in small things. It all started when Jessica got into a car accident.

 

 

 

Flashback

 

“Unnie, I here outside, please tell her.” Yoona’s heartbeat was still running miles even after the assistant told her that Jessica was all fine. 

 

“Hey? Are you okay?” Yoona asked the moment Jessica entered her car. They are now sitting together at the back. Yoona was with her trusted driver since she almost lost her mind earlier after she got informed about the accident.

 

“Hmm.. just.. my back hurts.” Jessica frown as she answered Yoona which made the latter to hug her.

 

“I’m sorry I couldn’t get in there, there are some paparazzi outside.”

 

“I know, that’s why I told unnie to call you again.”

 

Yoona giggle a bit still hugging her girlfriend. “You got me worried, I swear I was about to rush there if unnie didn’t call me.”

 

They continue to cuddle as the car drove away.

 

“Can you walk? Does it hurt so bad?” Yoona caress the injured girl’s back softly.

 

“Why are you going to piggyback me later?”

 

“Of course, I will.”

 

“The person who bump us offered settlement. It seems to an accident.”

 

“Accident or not, we need to be more careful, don’t use that car anymore. I’m gonna buy you some new ones.”

 

“New ones?”

 

“Yes, gonna buy 3 so you can use different cars in different events for safety. And you can’t say no this time.”

 

“But babe, that’s too much.” Jessica said as she pull away and look into Yoona.

 

“If it’s for safely, nothing is too much, I gonna book you some rental cars also. And yes is yes for you.” Yoona said firmly.

 

Jessica sigh, she knows when Yoona decides this kind of things there’s no way she’ll gonna change her mind. So she has no choice but to agree.

 

“But what are we going to do to my car?” The lovers returned to cuddling.

 

“Uhmm.. I think it’s best to sell it? After the repair.”

 

Jessica look up to the doe eyed girl.

 

“Are you sure you are doing this for safety?” Jessica asked suspiciously even if she already know the answer.

 

‘This rascal, she just wants to get rid of it’ Jessica thought.

 

“What? I don’t like that car!” The rascal didn’t even denied.

 

“But that’s our couple car!”

 

Yoona glare at Jessica making the girl giggle because of the rascal’s cuteness.

 

“I’m gonna buy Yuri unnie’s car and I will destroy it together.” Yoona deadpan.

 

Jessica gasp “Yah! I’m just joking!” She said and slap the taller girl’s chest.

 

“I’m serious, I’m gonna do it. I’m done with those false rumors.”

 

Jessica knew those are just empty threats. So she decide to tease the latter

 

“It’s not false rumors though.” Jessica said and chuckle while resting her head in Yoona’s side chest.

 

It was indeed true. Yuri and Jessica bought their cars together and they did bought the same brand and treat it as their couple cars. 

 

But you know, they just did it unconsciously just like how best friends buy couple items without any other intensions. And that time Yoonsic was not even together yet.

 

It was okay with Yoona at first, but when she knew that it was a big issue for Yulsic shippers, she started to get annoyed or more like jealous.

 

Yoona glared even more.

 

Jessica chuckled louder and looked at the girl’s funny face.

 

“How could you be this cute? Stop sulking... Do whatever you want to my car.” Jessica pinch the doe eye’s cheeks. She doesn’t really care whatever happens to the car since it’s Yoona. She knew how the girl is. Yoona always do things for a cause. And she would never put anything into waste because of a petty reason even if she is jealous.

 

“Yay! Okay!” Yoona suddenly cheered turning her mood in an instant which left Jessica amused.

 

 

 

And after 1 week.

 

“Gosh, Yoong why don’t you just adopt me?” Yuri said and chuckle as she inspect her new car.

 

“Ugh! Be thankful I want to get rid of that old car of yours.” Yoona slump on the passenger’s seat.

 

“Sica’s gonna scold me. I paid way too much for this!”

 

Yuri giggle “That’s your problem then. And I’m not gonna help you. I liked that car too.”

 

Yoona scoff “Whatever unnie, this is my gift to you for all the occasions. I’m not gonna give you anything for 1 year!”

 

Yuri laugh out loud with her dongsaeng’s statement. She was just joking when she told Yoona to pay for the remaining balance to be paid after the trade of her couple car with Jessica but Yoona did paid for it without any hesitation. She was actually going to give back the money but after Yoona said that it was a gift to her, she already knew that the girl will not going to accept the money from her.

 

And Jessica’s car? Well she sold it and distribute the amount she got to her and Jessica’s foundations. She doesn’t have the heart to destroy it even if she really thought of doing so.

 

End of Flashback

 

 

 

From My Cat: On my way home. Stop calling unnie while we are working!

 

To My Cat: But I miss you :(

 

From My Cat: I’ll bring foods for you.

 

To My Cat: oh! is it teokboki and rice balls? :)

 

From My Cat: No, I know you watched it. Those are not good.

 

Yoona giggle because of the bluntness.

 

‘This girl, I love her.’ She though.

 

To My Cat: I’d still eat it though.

 

To My Cat: Because you made it.

 

From My Cat: Cheese ball, I miss you too.

 

To My Cat: I miss you three.

 

Yoona giggle by herself. She can’t believe they were able to get back to how they used to after all that happen to them. It’s just that they are even stronger now.

 

 

 

Flashback

 

It has been 3 months since they saw each other.

 

Yoona never said anything but deep inside she was hoping that Jessica would at least go to her to talk things out.

 

But no, Jessica is not the type of person who will put down her pride that easily. And she knew it. She seems weak with this kind of situations but the truth is she’s the strongest. She will never ever be the one to chase. And because it is her nature to adopt easily to whatever is happening in her life, she tend to get easily accustomed to what she always do. 

 

She easily get used to things around her.

 

What if Jessica started to see this situation as normal and get used to it?

 

That scared Yoona a lot but at the same time it hurts her a lot too.

 

She missed the girl deeply but she wanted to give herself a small respect and not beg for Jessica’s this time. All she could do is to go to their shared apartment most of the time.

 

And today is not an exemption.

 

She went to their apartment, she knew Jessica will never be there but still she is hoping. Hoping that one time Jessica would be there. Be there to give her hope. Hope that is enough to keep her going, to know that she is not sailing their ship all alone.

 

She brought some groceries to cook. She went straight to the kitchen and make some dishes for her lunch. When suddenly she heard the door of their room opened.

 

She went out of the kitchen and saw Jessica.

 

What if Jessica got accustomed to this?

 

But it seems that Yoona is an exception after all.

 

The short girl was there, she is wearing her nighties, eyes puffed and Yoona was sure to know that the girl just woke up from a crying night.

 

The Deer knew the moment she saw Jessica that they are in the same state right now. Both in a mess and both are hurting.

 

And before Yoona knows it. 

 

A strong slap landed on her cheek.

 

She was froze on her spot, head on the side because of the impact.

 

Jessica was trembling.

 

“Leave.” She said calmly. But Yoona remains on her spot.

 

It triggers Jessica.

 

“Why?”

 

“Do you want me to choose now?”

 

“Okay” 

 

“I choose my family and my career.”

 

“Are you happy now?”

 

“You need a closure? Then here it is. I gave it to you. So just leave!” She started to breathe heavily tears threatening on her eyes.

 

Yoona turned her head and stare into Jessica’s eyes.

 

“So this is how it is for us?” She asked, hurt with Jessica’s statement.

 

“I came here”

 

“because I am hoping you will be here.”

 

“Be here to give me reason to talk things out.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“And tell you I love you.”

 

“So much.”

 

And that is when Jessica started to cry.

 

“You love me?”

 

“If you do. Then why do you want me to choose?”

 

“Am I that low to you?” Yoona questioned.

 

“I am not the one who ing make my lover choose between her family, her career and her relationship! So don’t you ing dare!”

 

“Jess..”

 

“I gave you freedom”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“not a choice.”

 

“Because I love you.” Yoona’s eyes started to get teary.

 

Those words made Jessica to march towards yoona she pushed the taller girl on the shoulders which made Yoona to bump her back on the door lightly. Yoona held both of Jessica’s wrist when the girl was about to push her again. 

 

“Then why are you here just now! How dare you leave me! How dare you! You know I can’t do it with out you! How dare you leave just like that!!” The shorter girl said as she struggle on Yoona’s hold.

 

Yoona couldn’t take the sight of Jessica breaking down in front of her. Her body moved on its own and she hugged the latter “I’m sorry, I’m so sorry”