YulTi - Bittersweet & Crazy

YulTi and YoonSic Shots

"He's here. Don't ignore me." Tiffany frown as she walk towards Yuri.

 

Yuri open her arms for a hug and pull Tiffany into her embrace. Tiffany didn't expect it but she imediately return the hug.

 

"I'm not ignoring you~" Yuri said.

 

"Yoong said you're going to ignore me." Tiffany frown even more.

 

"Omo! Don't listen to that choding!" Yuri chuckle.

 

But Tiffany stayed frowning. She's sulking. And being sensitive right now.

 

"Aww.. don't be like that.." Yuri gave her a side hug..

 

But instead Tiffany gave her side eyes..

 

"I love you okay. I don't mind him at all. Let's enjoy this. You're with me this whole event. I miss this!" Yuri said making sure they're the only ones who could hear it.

 

Tiffany's mood slowly changed. Now she knows that Yuri is okay after what happen last night.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Babe I'm home. where are you?" Tiffany texted yuri. She went straight Yuri's apartment after catching up with some friends but her girlfrind was no where to be found.

 

She's starting to get anxious, Yuri haven't text her since moring and it was so unusual to think that the latter is usually the one who always makes effort to keep in touch whenever they are not together.

 

Tiffany sat in the sofa, she then open the TV while waiting.

 

30 minutes

 

1 hour

 

2 hours

 

No reply

 

"Are you still at the gym? I need to go back to the dorm for tomorrow." Again. She texted the tanned girl.

 

Another 30 minutes

 

Still No reply

 

"I'm leaving. I really need to go." Tiffany text Yuri again.

 

But to her dismay. She didn't got any reply.

 

"Where are you? Really?" Now she's getting worried and annoyed.

 

"Fine. Another 30 minutes won't hurt." tiffany mumble to no one.

 

30 minutes became 1 hour.

 

Then 2 hours

 

And now its already 12:05am

 

But still she's there. Waiting for Yuri.

 

She has a bad feeling about this. She knew it but she's denying it herself. She knew they are not okay. At least today. That's why she couldn't even step her feet at the door and leave just like that.

 

But it was really late already. They have a performance tomorrow. And the two of them will be the MC of the show.

 

So with heavy heart. Tiffany took her phone and texted Yuri for the last time.

 

From: MyPigfany

I'm really leaving. Text me when you got home. I Love you.

 

She waited for 5 more minutes but she still got no reply.

 

She sigh and get up. She closed everything and went to the door.

 

But to her surprise. Her girlfrid was there leaning at the wall messily.

 

"Yuri!" Tiffany said a little bit louder than normal. Well, for her it was normal.

 

"O..h.... ba..by.. " yuri said. She was drunk. And it is obvious. She tried to reach tiffany but she was too drunk and was about to fall so tiffany catched her.

 

"Seriously?? Kwon Yuri!? Why did you drink? You know we have work tomorrow." She scolded the drunk girl even if she knew that it's no use.

 

Tiffany assist yuri to her bed room or should we say their bed room. Yuri's place was actually Tiffany's home. She's practically leaving there since she's staying more often there than their dorm.

 

She's trying to remove Yuri's clothes but the latter keeps on swatting her hands. While groaning.

 

"Yah! Kwon Yuri!" she tried again.

 

Swat

 

"Ugh! Babe come on! You need to change. It's uncomfortable." Tiffany said and tried again. 

 

Swat

 

Again Yuri swat her hands..

 

"Ugh! Why are you so difficult!"

 

"Stop it! I love someone else!" Yuri said while swatting her hands.. this made Tiffany stop.

 

"I... ha..ve.. a.. gi..rl..frie..nd.." She mumble..

 

"I.. lo..ve.. her.." she whisper but enough for Tiffany to hear.

 

Tiffany stare at Yuri with loving eyes. She was totally moved. She didn't expect this kind of act from Yuri. She was supposed to feel upset right now but she felt the opposite way around. She has no idea how could Yuri has this effect on her. The tanned girl could actually turn her mood upside down in a blink of an eye without even putting an effort.

 

"Babe. It's me." She lean closer to Yuri and whisper.

 

"Tiffany" yuri mumble.

 

"Yes. It's me." Tiffany said before pecking Yuri's lips.

 

She tried to Yuri's top again. But still the latter won't allow it.

 

"How could you say that!?"

 

Tiffany was surprised whe Yuri suddenly speaks again.

 

"What?" She ask confused. She thought Yuri was awake.

 

"She.. Sh..e's.. mi..ne.."

 

"..."

 

"For..ever.. You..ng is.. mine~" Yuri whine softly.

 

"..."

 

"It's ou..r cou..ple's shirt~"

 

"..."

 

"I.. ga..ve that.. pho..ne case~"

 

"..."

 

"Why.. is it.. al..ways ha..ve to be.. him?"

 

"..."

 

"I.. I.. li..ke mic...key too~"

 

"..." now it's clear to tiffany..

 

She couldn't help but to be feel sorry. she didn't know Yuri was affected too. And the fact that the latter is more affected than she herself gives a ting of pain in her heart.

 

She slip under the covers.. and snuggle to Yuri. 

 

"Th..at.. so..ng.."

 

"..."

 

"is.. mi..ne.. too.." those are Yuri's last words before they both went to dreamland.

 

The next day.

 

"Ugh!" Yuri woke up by the alarm.. 

 

"Gah! How did I end up here?" She look around realizing she's in her bedroom.

 

"Gasp!" She gasp, look down and check her clothes.

 

"Gah..." A sigh in relief escapes knowing that she still has it and it's still the same.

 

Still groggy. she look at her phone and check the time.

 

7:00am

 

After some seconds. There's an incoming msg.

 

From: MyPigFany

Eat your breakfast and drink your Ma. You were so drunk last night. I know you feel like hell right now. But you need to be here at 8:30. manager oppa said.

 

Yuri frown.. "so she was here? It's not a dream?" She thought.

 

Beep beep

 

From: MyPigFany

And YES. I made that song for you. For us. Don't mind the comments. They know nothing. I'm yours and You are mine. I love you so much.

 

Yuri smiled. that was enough for her.

 

Yesterday was was a hell. She knew that Nickhun is going to be in the same show with them. It gets even worst when she saw the comments of netizes saying the song "bittersweet & crazy" is Tiffany's song for the guy. And Because of that, she end up searching for more about the two.

 

She drown herself with alcohol. She was upset, she was envous, she felt insecure and most of all, she felt that the world is so unfair.

 

But then she realize. She just needs assurance.

 

Tiffany was hers after all.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------

Hi guys^^

I just want to thank all the subscribers and readers.

Silent or not. You are all appreciated.

Thank you for reading my shots.

YulTi and YoonSic shippers are so nice and cool.

Please continue supporting my shots.

Comments and upvotes are greatly appreciated. ^^

I think you already know the next chap is yoonsic.

Maybe I will make them meet in person this time. Haha

Don't want to be a spoiler. So thanks again.

Bye ^^