Mistake - YulTi

YulTi and YoonSic Shots

Everyone can't believe how everything turns upside down in a bink of an eye. Last night they were all celebrating happily in japan. And it was one of the best nights they've had.

But because of that one innocent mistake, everything have changed into 190 degrees.

It all started with Tiffany's excitement. She was more than willing to share to their fans what have they been doing and how they enjoyed staying in japan. It was her ususal self anyway. It was a mistake that leads to a complicated matter. It was clearly a careless mistake but it happened at the wrong time, that's why it became bigger. And anyway, it was tiffany "The Tiffany of Girls Generation", who wouldn't bite such issue to make people talk about it when it was your chance to juice the moment? It's how the industry works. Everyone knows it.

From the airport to the dorm. No body dares to speak. All of them has that straight face in their expressions. Some are pissed some dosen't know what to say and some was worried with tiffany's situation.

But where does tiffany's feelings belongs? You can say "all". She was actually lost. She felt horribly ashamed of her self, and she was blaming her self for putting the group in this situation. She's was mad to herself for being careless, for the first time in her life, she doesn't know what to do. It was all mixed up. She was worried for she deosn't even know what will gonna happend to her to their group after this.

The moment they reach the dorm, It was taeyeon who broke the silence.

"Go rest first guys..."

Everyone nod.. she was the leader after all..

"And pany-ah..  it was a mistake.. everyone knows it.." teayeon continued..  rubbing to the members who are pissed that it was a MISTAKE. She was that one who cares.. and by the look of tiffany right now.. she knows that the girl was all keeping it inside.. she was actually expecting tiffany to cry the moment they reached the dorm.. but the girl keeps the lifeless aura.. it was so odd to her that she got more worried because of this.. it's not so Tiffany.. it's like tiffany was not there.. not there at all..

it actually calmed down sooyoung, hyoyeon and sunny who belongs to the pissed members.. Taeyeon was right after all..  

Yoona and seohyun squeezed tiffany's shoulders before going into their respective rooms. Which leaves Yuri and Tiffany at the living area.

30 seconds. 

No one moves. They just stare at each other. One begging for comfort. And one who is about to explode.

Yuri couldn't take it. She left and went to their room shutting the door loudly.. she was beyond pissed.. she was mad.. deeply mad of what is happening right now.. she saw everyone bashing tiffany on the internet.. she saw all the hate comments, the treats, the hateful words about tiffany and her mom.. even a reporter on a news TV disrespects the latter.. she got an information about tiffany's endorsers backing out.. she heard the news from SM about tiffany's break and pull out from sister's slamdunk. It was that fast. And she couldn't take it all at once.

"I told you to be careful! How many times did I remind you!? How could you not notice that damn sticker!?" Yuri raise her voice when tiffany followed her inside the room.

"How could you be so careless!? Are you 13? How could you ed up like this!?"

And thats what got tiffany's emotions to expload.. tears fall.. hearts broke.. she almost chocked while sobbing loudly as she crouch on the floor.. it hurts her deeply.. not the words that yuri said.. but the fact that it came from her.. Yuri her girlfriend who she needs the most right now..

"What's happening here?" Taeyeon enters the room..

Seeing the situation. She waited for an explanation from yuri but the latter just dash out of the room..

This got taeyeon surprised. She took a deep breath and reached for tiffany..

"Hey.." she hugged tiffany as the latter return the hug tightly..

It has been 5 minutes but it seems that tiffany couldn't stop from crying.. and tayeon is noticing that the sobbing is getting worst.

"Pany-ah please stop crying.. this is not good for you.." taeyeon said softly.. tiffany took a deep breath.. she was trying to stop.. tayeon knows it.. but it seem that she's having a hard time..

That's taeyeons cue..

She let go of tiffany and went outside..

She searched for yuri.. she knows the latter will not leave the dorm.. not when tiffany is being like this..

She found the latter at the kitchen.. holding a glass of water..

Yuri stare at taeyeon as if asking how is tiffany.. it looks like yuri had calmed down..

"She couldn't stop crying.." taeyeon said as if reading her mind..

Yuri dash back to their room with full of worry.. all her anger subside when she went out and tiffany's devastated self pictures on her mind.. she realized.. if she couldn't take it.. what more for tiffany..

She pulled tiffany up.. and wraped her arms around the girl protectively as tiffany cling to her for her dear life..

"Hun.. please stop.. it's okay.. I'm here.. I'm sorry.. I blocked out.. I was just worried about you.. please stop crying.. your throat will get worst tomorrow.." Yuri whisper as she push their bodies towards the bed without pulling away from each other.

 

_______________________________________

LoL sorry for the boring chap guys. Haha