YulTi - Love and Trust

YulTi and YoonSic Shots

'I've gone crazy.' Yuri thought.

'GoGoGo I'm suddenly excited'

She was indeed excited.

'Do you know why I was excited earlier?'Β 


'Tiffany 😍'


"I missed you" she confessed as they both hugged.

"You did? Then how come I never got a reply?"

"..."

"..."

"I'm sorry, It's just.."

"Don't be. Let's just enjoy your time here okay?" Tiffany said as she pull from the hug receiving a genuine smile from the black pearl. "Okay"

"Do you want to update them?"

"Why not?"

"Okay let's post a story on mine while walking. Let's make it a surprise"

"They already know though.."

"Huh?"

"I kind a got excited to update on my story." yuri said as she scrach her nape and smile.

"You dork.."

And days passed by just like that.

The day before yuri needs to get back to reality..

"So.. this is it?"

"I guess.."

"I'm gonna miss you.."

"You know I will too.."

"Call or text me if anything.."

"I was supposed to be the one telling you that.."

"I don't want to be clingy though.."

"I don't mind it.."

"I know.."

"Let's sleep now.. you have a flight to catch tomorrow.."

"hhmm"

---------------------

"Do you want to be all over the net tomorrow?"

"What? A former girls generation member having a date with her ex member?"

"More like having a date with her ex girlfriend. Yulsic is real." Yuri joke around and both giggled.

"But seriously sica.."

"Yul, calm down okay. This is a private bar. The owner is my friend."

"Why didn't you tell me earlier!?"

"What? You just got scared to be caught after you already drank 2 glasses of whine!"

"Because there was no pleople earlier! And some just came in!"

"My friend said they are staffs also!"

"How do I know?!"

"Whatever"

"pfft.. you're still cute when you're annoyed.." yuri smiled..

"Are you hitting on me?" Jessica joke around when yuri's phone beeped..

Tiffany : Goodluck on your show in NY.. I miss you.. 😘

"So.. you're back together?"

"Sica.. we broke up.. you know it.."

"That message does not seems to come from a friend yul.."

"But it is.."

It was true.. Tiffany and Yuri broke up after tiffany decided to move to US to persue a career there. They talk it out calmly as if they are both prepared for what is coming.Β 

Tiffany deos not want to break up with Yuri. But Yuri wants the best for tiffany. She does not want to limit tiffany to whatever she can do. Just because of their commitment with each other.

That day when yuri came to LA. They both knew to themselves that it was the last goodbye for their relationship as a couple.

"Okay.. whatever you say.. but how can you do it?"

"Do What? Still being connected with her?"

"Yeah.. as if nothing changed.."

"Honestly..? I don't know.. she's single.. I am single.. we are not in a relationship but.. I guess.. I trust her?.. and she trust me too?.."

Yes.. Yuri and Tiffany broke up but they keep in touch, know everything that's happening with each other.. and never once look for another relationship.. they do it all without feeling obligated.. that's how their love works.. no words.. no explanations.. just pure trust and understanding..

Jessica scoff.. "Tipical Tiffany, she will do everything just to not hurt the peole around her.. how.. how can she do it?" Jessica said as she hold her whine glass thightly..

"Jessica.." Yuri sternly said..

"She, maknae and sooyoung can still talk to all of you freely without being bashed.. but me? A single slip of a word and a like to a post made a big racus"

"Jessica, Tiffany left the company. NOT the group."

"They kicked me out!"

"They did! Not us Jess! But you throw us all out of the bus! How do you expect them to react!? That post! That post broke us all apart!"

"It was a mistake! I was devestated! You have each other! I have no one! no one!"

"We know! Didn't we take you back? Everyone took you back jess! Including Yoona!"

"I know! I know all of you took me back. But why? Why can't I take myself back again? Why am I still blaming myself for doing such mistake!? Why!?" Now jessica was crying..

"It was all in the pass.. let it go jess.." yuri said as she hug the latter..

"Yoong.. yoongie.. she left me.. I.. I hurt her again.." jessica cried even more..

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

------------------------------------------

Hi readers 😊 this Yulti Chapter had a mi​​​​x of Yoonsic. As you can notice the shots seems to continue the story. So I think I will keep it this way. You can expect the next chapter to be the continuation of the last 😊

Β 

Hope you enjoy! Until next time!