Yoonsic - Kimbap

YulTi and YoonSic Shots

"Why is she being such a baby?" Krystal asked Yoona who has Jessica on her lap sleeping. Jessica was sitting side ways. Her head was between yoona's neck while hugging the latter on the waist. Indeed she's like a child sleeping

 

"I don't know. she's like this since yesterday." Yoona answered.

 

"I bet she sticks to you like a glue."

 

"Yeah. She even come with me inside the comfortroom."

 

"That's because you're not giving her enough love." Krystal said with straight face. Yoona was surprised.

 

"Woah! Easy there Baby Jung. Where did that came from?" Yoona asked confused.

 

"I'm just stating the fact. Whatever. I'm leaving. Just tell her when she wakes up."

 

"And where are you going?" Suddenly Jessica spoke. She slowly sits up from Yoona's lap to face her sister.

 

"Just as I thought. You're just pretending."

 

"I'm not. You're too noisy."

 

"Whatever unnie. I'm going to Vic unnie.. she needs me.. I'll hang out with her."

 

"Yah! Seriously? You're going to hang out with her? NOW!?" 'that I'm here!' Thats what Jessica means and Krystal knew it.

 

"Yeah.. what? We don't have an appointment.." Krys said nonchalantly..

 

"Yah! How come I need an appointment and she don't!? Is Vic your real sister now!?" Sica said in a bit high tone..

 

Krystal was laughing out loud inside.. she's been teasing her sister about this, this past few days..

 

"See!!! She's being a baby!!! That's your fault!!!" Krys pointed to Yoona who was innocently watching the sister's cute convo..

 

"How could it be connected with me!?" Yoona said.. she's smiling.. she couldn't help it.. the two jungs infront of her right now is being too adorable..

 

"Shut it unnie! Everything about her is your fault! Period."

 

Yoona was beyond amuse..

 

"Now continue baby sitting.. I'm leaving.." The baby Jung said before going out of the door completely..

 

But ofcourse she came back and pop her head between the door "Hehe.. Love You unnie.. you have me tonight don't worry.." she said and gave her unnie a flying kiss..

 

The love birds chuckle..

 

"Sometimes.. she's too adorable.."

 

"Of course she got it from me.."

 

"Babe you're carrying your own chair.."

 

"It's not heavy.."

 

"Okay.. you win.."

 

"I always win.."

 

"Brat.."

 

"Your brat.."

 

"My baby brat.."

 

"Good.." Jessica stated before giving Yoona a kiss..

 

"But.."

 

"But?"

 

"I'm sorry though." Yoona avoid eye contact by looking down..

 

"What was that?" Now jessica was confused..

 

"I can't spend a lot of time with you.." Yoona said seriously..

 

"..."

 

"I can't always stay by your side.. Just like what you always wanted to.." in some ways.. Yoona voiced out her thoughts.. maybe krystal was right..

 

Maybe.. Jessica feels alone most of the time.. mybe that's why she's acting like this.. mybe it was indeed her fault.. mybe.. just maybe..

 

since Jessica left the group.. she's been doing everything all by herself and Yoona knows that she's not used to it.. yoona thought that as a girlfriend it was her duty to stay by her side.. but she can't.. even if she wanted to so badly.. 

 

"Hey?" Jessica lift yoon's face with her both hands, cupping the latter's cheeks.. but Yoona is still looking somewhere else..

 

"Babe.. look at me.." Jessica said softly..

 

Yoona follwed and stare at her..

 

"We might not get to spend a lot of time together literally.. "

 

"but we're always together in 'our' world.."

 

"That.." Jessica continue as she point Yoona's chest with her point finger..

 

"That is enough for me.."

 

"..."

 

"..."

 

"But.."

 

"Where did that even came from? What crap did make you think of such thing like that..?" Jessica crossed her arms.. she suddenly got annoyed when she got to think of it..

 

"You said it yourself.."

 

"I? said it?" Jessica point to herself..

 

"Yeah! You said your ideal type is 'smart.. tender.. someone who always stays by my side.. someone who makes me laugh.." blah blah blah.." Yoona make some weird faces while stating the fact which made Jessica giggle..

 

"So you're camping on my fansites again?"

 

"Woah! Of~.." Yoona wants to deny..

 

"Shush!" but Jessica suddenly feed her a pinch of tuna sandwitch from the table..

 

"Hummhu.." Yoona mumble incoherent words whining while munching.. 'how could you! What if I choke!' .. she said on her mind as she gave Jessica a curled brows..

 

"Didn't I describe you so well?"

 

"Smart.."

 

"Gentle.."

 

"Can make me laugh.."

 

"Stays by my side.."

 

"Caring.."

 

"I can trust.."

 

"Int~.. Aw! baby.. you're blushing.." Jessica teased.. she pinch Yoona's cheek.. the girl was indeed blushing..

 

"Baby~.. don't blush~.." jessica tapped the chooding's cheek lightly as she giggle.. "you're making me lift my chair again~"

 

"You.Little.Giant!!!" Yoona tickle the cat.. earning a loud squeel..

 

After the tickle session.. they got back to the same position and Jessica continue to feed Yoona with the sandwitch..

 

"But seriously Jess.. we need to talk.." Yoona suddenly spoke again..

 

"Actually I haven't been completely honest with you.."

 

This got Jessica this time..

 

"What are you talking about?" Jessica said seriously..

 

"I don't know something just doesn't feel right.."

 

Jessica stares at her.. she's totally serious now.. "what do you mean?"

 

"We have been dating for almost 5 years now.."

 

"and?" Jessica asked anxiously..

 

"And you haven't once made me a KIMBAP!" Yoona gave her most toothy smile.

 

1

 

2

 

3

 

Thud!

 

Yoona's head flew back on the couch when Jessica pushed her face away..

 

"I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU ONE!! AND I'M GONNA CHOKE YOU WITH IT!!" The fuming cat shouted!