YulTi - Couple Shirt

YulTi and YoonSic Shots

"Babe? Are you sure about this?" Yuri gave her girlfriend a hesitant look from the mirror while fixing her new tank top.

 

"Ugh. One shirt! It's just a coincidence! Why are they making such a big deal!" Tiffany continue mumbling randomly while scanning her phone as if she didn't hear anything.

 

(Hmp! I'll show you what the REAL couple shirt is!) She thought before posing for her phone's camera.

 

Click

 

Click

 

Click

 

Click

 

Yuri sigh. she sat beside her girlfriend and cuddle the upset girl.

 

She saw the girl uploading a collage photo of 4 showing her new tank top having a reverse "forever young" design. It was the same of what she was wearing right now. It's just that hers is not reversed and the color is different.

 

Yuri lightly chuckle. This girl of hers is truely adorable. She knew how this girl can get jealous. The moment she saw the posts on instagram about her having the same shirt with her fake boyfriend, she already knew this will happen.

 

"Don't mind them. They know nothing." Yuri said and peck her lover's lips.

 

And it did the trick. Tiffany's mood changed in a blink. She scan Yuri from top to bottom not forgetting to check the new tank top.

 

"I love you~" tiffany said and gave a content smile making her eyes disappear.

 

"Aw. I love you too!" Yuri gave her another peck.

 

"But really? Don't you think our fans will go crazy if they saw us wearing this?" They are about to film now. She is hesitant thinking what will their fans think after they saw the two of them. She knew it's not a big deal. They would just probably think that it's a bestfriend's couple shirt. She was just being the usual paranoid herself. But still she asked. 

 

"Heehee. Let them be. They won't think anything more than what they should, it's my birthday. and in fact they already know how much you love me~" Tiffany teased pointing to her phone showing Yuri's posts on her instagram for her birthday. It made Yuri blush.

 

"Aw~ so cute!" Tiffany pinch the girl's blushing cheecks.

 

And that's how it happen. They end up filming wearing those couple shirts without the fans knowing what's happening behind the scenes.