The Genesis

Just Married (Book 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Hurry up Kim Hyun Joong,' So min hollered as she ran slightly down the stairs, Woo bin in the crook of her arms and her hand around Ra Im's wrist. 'Hurry up or we are going to be late.' She yelled once more as she opened the door and ushered Ra Im to the held opened door of the Limousine. Ra Im was helped in by the Chauffeur and she gave him a little smile as she got in with Woo Bin and sat him down beside her while Ra Im sat opposite her, obviously waiting for her Father.

So min smoothed down her dress, a Korean Styled plicate chiffon lantern sleeve dress as she placed a kiss on Woo Bin's rosy cheeks. She frowned slightly, why is Hyun Joong running so late? The Children are late for school already and Hyun Joong is making this all worse. Her children might not be punished for being late but she believes strictly in abiding by given rules and regulations.

She sighed and then leaned forward and press down the partition. 'You will take us to the school now, I don't know why Hyun Joong is running late.' She wind up back the partition and put Woo Bin on her lap as the Chauffeur moved the car.

Ra Im's bored eyes looked up at her sharply. 'Mummy why are we leaving Daddy behind? We always go together.' She complained sulkily.

She knew this was coming. Ra Im loves her father too much. 'I know but Daddy is running so late that he might get you in trouble at school. Do you want that? For your teacher to spank you for coming late?'

Ra Im looked at her with horrified eyes and shook her head vigorously. 'No.'

So min smiled. 'Your Dad will come pick you up after school.' She said and Ra Im nodded, leaning further into her seat.

Woo Bin started fussing on her lap. She looked down at him. 'What is it? You can't be hungry again now would you?'

Woo Bin shook his head. 'No,' he said in a thin voice.

'What is it Bin, what do you want? Just tell Mummy.' She cooed softly to him.

Woo Bin drew his thumb in his mouth and started on it. 'Daddy,' he said around his thumb and staring down gloomily.

Ah, Ra Im having her father's features and loving him fiercely is cute but Woo Bin with her features and loving his father fiercely is something else. Hyun Joong is stealing her babies' love she thought with a smile. 'What did I say about you your fingers Woo Bin?' She gave him a little scowl and the thumb dropped out if his small mouth with a little pop. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed the top of his head. 'Daddy will pick you up after School.' She assured him and he nodded against her chest.

She picked up her phone from her purse and sent a quick message to Hyun Joong. If the kids will let her have any peace of mind he had to go pick them up, but why was he late? That was so rare of him. Usually she was the one they all had to wait for but today? Well, she would ask him when she got to the Foundation. 

.

.

.

.

 Hyun Joong  tugged off his tie and sat down on the bed, his body suddenly hot and he could feel beads of sweat clinging to his forehead. He rubbed his chest slowly, willing his breathing to go back to normak instead of this forced pants of his. Everything is going to blow, his world isabout to come crashing down, everything he's worked for, everything he's found joy in will stumble down and fall. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter