Blackmail

Just Married (Book 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



 

The entire Kim clan is at the hospital and the Nurses realizing there is nothing they can do to make them leave decided to leave them alone, instead content by pretending not to know that they were clustered in front of the ward where Kim Ra Im was kept. However, the doctor did maintained his stand that only two people at a time could enter the room to see her although Hyun Joong grumbled about this, asking him why this should be the case since Ra Im had been transferred to a VIP room but the good Doctor definitely has his reasons.

KHJ was standing next to So Min and Woo Bin while Hyun Joong and Sang Bum were standing together. Jae Min approached the hurting mother, “I am sure she will be alright, these kids are really strong and in a day or two she will pull out of this and find some sort of pride in having a cast.”

KHJ gave her a murderous look. “I am sure she will be and maybe she can tell us how she slipped on the stairs.”

Jae Min gulped. “Of course,”

So Min watched the mother and son and decided that there is something going on between them. The boy is vibrating with anger and the woman look uncomfortable. What is going on here? “Thanks for your concern,” she said.

“You’re welcome,” Jae Min said with a forced smile.

The next week Ra Im was taken home on a wheel chair and she had cast on her right arm and her feet. Hyun Joong got a private nurse for her and in no time she starts to heal and this was only when a sigh of relief could be heard in the Kim’s residence.

***

“I am going to throw this in the garbage can if you refuse to eat it.” KHJ said sourly and Ra Im made a face. “You are not much older than me, so why should I have to do what you say?” she grumbled.

KHJ snorted. “I am your big brother and brothers are always right.” He stated.

The little girl pondered on this for a minute. “But Woo Bin does everything wrong all the time.”

“That’s ‘cause he’s still a baby.”

“I am a grownup, just like you.”

The two continued their banter without having any knowledge about the older woman standing at the room’s entrance. “I can see you kids are having fun.” She finally said, bringing the kids’ attention to her.

KHJ froze. “As you can see so it is.”

Jae Min gritted her teeth and her hands itch to give the boy a resounding slap in order to remind him who is the boss here. Ever since that little accident he has stuck to the brat and would not let her come near her, and he has become rude and simply disrespectful to her, and this, she would not accept.

She turned to the girl and beamed. “Hello doll, how are you feeling today?”

“Much better, she is doing great,” KHJ replied in her stead. “It is time for her nap.” He stood up and picked Ra Im up, depositing her on the bed and pulling the covers over her. “If you take a nap now then I will read you that book when you wake up and I will also write something cool on your cast.”

Ra Im smiled. “You will?” at the older boy’s enthusiastic nod, she relaxed. “Okay then but you must come back real quick.”

KHJ nodded. “I will, can’t let you alone in the house for long.” Without a sparing glance at his mother he headed towards the door and she had no option than to follow him out.

As soon as they are outside the room she pulled him by the ear and dragged him to her room. “What the hell is wrong with you? Why are you behaving as if that little brat is your baby?”

“She is my sister after all, isn’t she mother?” he sneered.

She slapped him, once, and then twice. “I make the rules here not you and it would be better if you get that into your thick skull. That girl, her brother and her mother are not our family, do you understand? I can’t stand you behaving as if you are in love with her or something.”

“Is that why you wanted to kill her? Because you do not regard her as family?”

“She didn’t die, thanks to you. If you haven’t interfered she wouldn’t have been back in this house but you poke your nose in and see where that got me.”

“It hasn’t gotten you in prison yet.”

Another slap,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter