War

Just Married (Book 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter





 





 





 






 




 




 




 

"What do you think you are doing?" So Min screeched as soon as she got to the dining area and pushed back the bowl of pasta in front of her Ra Im. She gave the other woman a fierce look. "I am capable of taking care of my kids, my husband and my home as I have been doing for years." She said with a glare.

Jae Min raised her hands in surrender. "I was just trying to be nice, at least to the kids."

So min snorted. "I have the perfect idea of how very nice you are." She said sweetly, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

Jae Min's face tightened in annoyance but she schooled her features and turn to her son with a bright smile. "Come on Kim Hyun Joong, I'm sure you don't want to be late for school."

So Min knew she said the boy's full name on purpose but she didn't say anything.

"Come on Ra Im, I'll take you and Woo Bin to school now." She wanted to make a biting remark at Jae Min but she restricted herself because of the presence of the boy. Her children in tow she headed to the door and drove them to school while thinking of a million ways to get rid of Jae Min from her life.

***

So min left the office early that evening and prepared Hyun Joong's favourite meal. A permanent smile was on her face as she set up the table and also decorated it with flowers. "A dining table is for eating, I see no reason why it should be decorated with flowers. Some people are just dumb." Jae Min grumbled but So Min paid her no mind. Today she would let that woman know where she stands in the house, this house is hers and not Jae Min's.

When Hyun Joong returned, she hurried to him and took his briefcase from him, dusting at imaginary dust on his lapels. "Dinner is ready Jagiya, freshen up and come downstairs." She towed him to the stairs and followed him, all the while feeling Jae Min's penetrative gaze digging holes in the back.

She ushered Hyun Joong upstairs, put away his briefcase and gave him a smacking kiss. "I'll get the kids, come soon." She could tell that her husband was surprised by her enthusiasm based on the looks he was giving her, but she is a woman and a woman knows to do whatever ought to be done to get what she wanted. Through dinner she kept giving him her signatory smile and he was soaking up the attention much to the dismay of the unwanted guest.

As she was clearing the dishes after dinner, she told Ra Im to go play with her father and of course Woo Bin wouldn't be left out, so they went to Hyun Joong and she could hear their laughter where she was stacking away the utensils used. She looked up when Unwanted entered and closed the door. She simply ignored her and happily shut the cupboards and then wiped the spotless counter.

"Am I to be ignored now?" She snarled.

So Min finally turned to address the woman. "Look here lady, I don't answer to you, got it? The only person I answer to in this house is my husband. I really don't have the time for your petty nonsense. I have better things to do than ignore you and speaking about that, the only reason I get to ignore you is if I actually acknowledged you in the first place and fortunately I don't, so tell me, why should I care enough to ignore you?" She didn't wait for a reply but brushed past her as she left the kitchen. Her heart swelled with pride when she saw her favourite people in the world, her husband and her lovely children. She made to join them and saw KHJ hiding behind a pillar in the living room, watching Hyun Joong and the kids. Her heart went out to the boy and no matter how she despises the mother, she does adore the boy.

She called out in a loud voice, "KHJ, where are you?" The boy appeared behind his haven and she pretended not to see. When he came to her she told him to go pla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter