The Plan

Just Married (Book 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“KHJ your mom is on the phone,” So min yelled and seconds later she could hear heavy footsteps as the boy ran down the steps. Hyun Joong hasn’t gotten him a phone yet so his mother can only talk to him by calling on the house phone. She smiled at him and ruffled his hair as she handed over the phone to him. The boy’s grateful look was the only gratitude she needed. She couldn’t deny the fact that the thought of Jae Min makes her skin crawl but she couldn’t close her heart to the boy she adore so much. Although he is Hyun Joong’s son from his ex girlfriend; a psychotic girlfriend she couldn’t find it in herself to be hostile to him and the boy himself is simply wonderful. He plays with her kids and he does everything he’s told, never gave her any cause to worry and as time goes on she’s accepted him as part of her family. If only his annoying mother would stop showing her face in the house.

In the two weeks of KHJ’s arrival, Jae Min has been to the Kim’s residence five times and although she had made it known to the woman that she is not welcome in her house she always retorted by saying that her son would be the heir and that she and her children would eventually be thrown out of the house and then she would gain her rightful place in Hyun Joong’s life as his wife and the mother of his child.

She gets so annoyed whenever she says this but she always restrain herself because she doesn’t want the child to be caught up in their fight and she really doesn’t want to cause problems between him and her children as Ra Im is frequently asking her who that ‘crazy ahjumma’ is and she had told her to be nice to her. When her daughter asked her who KHJ is she simply told her that he is her brother and she wouldn’t say anything more because Ra Im could be difficult at times and she doesn’t want enmity in the house.

She thought she should excuse him to savor this moment with his mother so she left.

“Hi mom,” KHJ said excitedly when he was alone. “Mother just called me to the phone. I am really excited to talk to you.” He said in a rush, breathing heavily.

Jae Min grimaced. “Mother? Why should you call her mother? I am your mother not her. What exactly has that woman been feeding you with to make you call her mother?” she said maliciously. She couldn’t believe her ears. A week of him staying there and the witch is already trying to steal her child away from her? ing incredulous!

KHJ was quiet as he doesn’t know how to answer her. “I don’t know what to call her,” he said quietly. “Her kids call her Mum but I call her mother.” He tried to clarify. There is a difference right? At least he is not calling her his ‘MUM’.

“I still see no reason you have to call her that.” She hissed. “I didn’t send you to that house so that you could become friends with them, I only sent you there so that we could get what was rightfully ours and that is ensuring that you inherit everything Hyun Joong owns. I don’t wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter