Revelation

Just Married (Book 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If I were to sit down here and wait for the time that annoying man would call for me I might as well be content for living in penury for the rest of my life. Jae Mi knew she had spent money and effort on this plan and she doesn’t intend to let it all go to waste. If Hyun Joong is not coming to her she would show up right on his front step with her boy in tow, she would see who would try to get him from her clutches. Hyun Joong and his wife will be so surprised when they see her on their front step tomorrow morning. She is done waiting and now it’s time for action.

***

The Kim’s family woke up early and the kids were dressed for school with Hyun Joong and So min carrying them to the car. The gate opened and there outside their gate is a car parked, with the driver leaning against the hood of the car. She straightened up as they drove out and flagged the car down, a Cheshire grin on her face.

So min’s brows furrowed as she stared at the woman. She could swear she has seen her somewhere before, but she couldn’t pinpoint the exact place and the time. Suffice to say, the woman is no stranger to her and definitely not a stranger to her husband as well as she felt him froze beside her. She turned to look at him and his face looked pasty white, his eyes bulged out in disbelief.

She saw the children looking intently at their expressions and she could see the panicky eyes of Ra Im fixed on her father’s ghostly face. She tapped him on the shoulder as he came back to his senses and exhaled sharply. She had a feeling that this woman had to do with the way he had behaved some weeks earlier. She leaned forward to the chauffeur and told him to take the children to school and then drive the car back home while she got down of the car after kissing her babies and trying to assure them that nothing is amiss. She waved to the children as the car drove out of sight leaving her standing beside Hyun Joong, both of them facing the woman.

“How sweet of you to do that,” Jae Mi purred as she gave So min a nasty look.

So min narrowed her eyes at the woman and racked her brains, there, she got it. It was that vile woman from so many years ago, the night she went with Hyun Joong to a Charity event. “You?” she made the word sound condescending and rude. “Whatever brought you here?” she crossed her arms and pinned her with a penetrating look.

Jae Mi smirked. “You will have to do more than that to scare me off lady and I believe that Hyun Joong wouldn’t like it if I pull out your eyes or hair out here in the open.” She gave a sunny smile. “Besides, I believe what I am here for should be discussed in close quarters, and by that I mean inside the house, our house.”

The look on So min’s face told her that Hyun Joong hadn’t said anything to his wife and she inwardly grinned, all the more better. What will be satisfying is seeing that woman break down when she realizes another woman

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter