Chapter 7

Because of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook looked at Jihyo without interest. But, when Jihyo pointed a finger on him, his blood has risen up. No one dared to point at him. He stood up and faced Jihyo. They are now less than a meter away from each other.

“How dare you point at me with your filthy finger?”, Jong Kook cold voice echoed in the restaurant which made Haha and Ji Soo shuddered. They are lucky that they are the only ones in the restaurant besides from the staff of the restaurant who were very busy at the kitchen.

Jihyo’s annoyance to the man increased. Her face is showing the color of red which means that she is really angry now. The couple then decided to come in between them leaving a big space. Ji Soo calmed Jihyo by tapping her back while Haha is trying to calm his hyung by talking to him.

“Hyung, calm down. We are in the public restaurant. What if someone sees you like this?”, Haha tried talking to his friend.

“Jihyo, calm down. We should not cause a mess right now.”, Ji Soo advised her friend.

“The b**ch started it.”, Jong Kook cursed loudly. Haha is taken aback from what his hyung said. His hyung cursed. He saw the fire in Jong Kook’s eyes. He turned to Ji Soo and Jihyo. Just like Jong Kook, Haha saw fire in Jihyo’s eyes. ‘Oh God! What kind of situation did we get in?’, he thought.

Jihyo heard the cursing of the man he hated. She wanted to approach the guy, but, she was restrained by her friend. Suddenly, lots of people entered the restaurant.

“Jihyo, if you don’t want to see your face in the internet, calm yourself and let’s talk about it. I’m begging you.”, Ji Soo pleaded.

“Hyung, if you don’t want to see your face in the headlines because of this, calm yourself.”, Haha suggested.

Jihyo and Jong Kook both calmed themselves after Ji Soo and Haha’s persuasion. They went to their table. Jong Kook is facing Jihyo while Haha is facing Ji Soo. After they were seated, the waitress served their foods. The waitress excused herself as soon as their foods were placed. Their table is so quiet. Ji Soo and Haha could feel the tension between them, although, the restaurant is noisy because of the crowd.

“So, why don’t we introduce ourselves first.”, Haha started. “I am Ha Dong Hoon, aka Haha, fiancée of your beautiful friend, Ji Soo. And this man you pointed out earlier is my very good friend, Kim Jong Kook.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter