Chapter 3

Because of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AT JI HYO’S CAR

“Aish, why is this restaurant so far from my workplace? I’m so hungry.”, Ji hyo mumbled.

“Just focus on the road. You’re not the only one who’s hungry.”, Ji Eun replied.

“Yah! Am I your driver?”, Ji hyo asked but the three of them just ignored her.

Ji hyo noticed the silence of her friends. They’re so busy with their mobile phones and didn’t bother to talk to her. Ji hyo couldn’t take the long silence anymore.

“Yah! Let’s just eat here. I’m so hungry now.”

Before Ji hyo could pull over her car to the side, she was stopped by the girls.

“Yah!”, the three of them shouted at Ji hyo.

Ji hyo was so shocked that she suddenly made a stop at the center of the road. She turned to look at her friends expressions.

“Why did you shout at me?”, she asked.

“Because it is not part of our plan.”, Min ah explained.

“What plan? Did we always plan when we are going to eat outside?”

Ji Soo and Ji Eun looked at Min ah with ‘what-the-hell-did-you-say-it’ look. Min ah realized her mistake. “Mian”, she muttered softly in the air without producing sound. Ji hyo didn’t noticed it and looked at Ji Soo with questioning eyes.

“You should start the car now, Ji hyo-ah. We are now creating a traffic.”, Ji Soo stammered.

Ji hyo heard the loud noise coming from the cars. She then started the car but still waiting for their answer. “I have made an appointment already. It will be a waste if we’re not going there. It was recommended to me by my sunbae and the food are so delicious. Besides, it is also cheap.”, Ji Soo answered calmly.

After hearing the word cheap, Ji hyo smiled and said, “You should have said it earlier.”

They know that Ji hyo wouldn’t throw away the opportunity of finding a restaurant that is cheap since she is having a financial issue. The three of them sighed heavily. They only hope that it will not be a disaster later. Ji Soo checked her phone and saw the message. She replied it and looked at Ji hyo.

‘We are doing this for you’, Ji Soo thought.

AT THE RESTAURANT

“Yah! Stop looking at your phone and order now.”, Jong Kook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter