Chapter 5

Because of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook arrived at his apartment early in the morning. He immediately went to his sofa. He touched his brows thinking of what his father told him in the office.

FLASHBACK

Jong Kook arrived at the company 30 minutes late.

“It is because of that crazy girl that I am late.”, he thought angrily.

He was in front of his office, he calmed himself before turning the knob and went inside.

“It is very rare of you to be this late. Are you on a date?”, his father, Kim Sang Joon, who was sitting in his swivel chair smilingly asked the moment Jong Kook stepped in his office.

“No, I’m not. I was with Haha eating dinner when you called.”, Jong Kook answered.

“Oh, really?”, his father asked with disappointment.

“Why are you here?”, Jong Kook asked looking at his father. It is very rare of his father to visit the company since his father has been attending overseas meeting for the expansion of their company for the past years.

“I just wanted to visit my son. And I bet you are still stubborn on my wish.”, his father explained.

“Father, I can handle the company without a wife. Like you, you handled your company without the help of that .”, Jong Kook exclaimed.

A loud slap was heard inside the office. Jong Kook touched the area where his father hit him.

“The person who you are calling a is your mom. You should still respect her.”, his father looked at him with sadness. “The company won’t be yours if you don’t have a wife.”, his father continued.

He was standing in front of the door. He looked back at Jong Kook who stood frozen in his spot. “I’ll give you three months to find a suitable wife for you. If you couldn’t find someone, you’re going to marry one of my friend’s daughter.”, he left Jong Kook who was still trying to apprehend his father’s intention.

End of Flashback

AT KIM SANG JOON’S MANSION

He was standing in his balcony when a man in his age wearing a black suit and carryin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter