Chapter 4

Because of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

INSIDE THE RESTAURANT

Jong Kook ended the call with a frown and went back to their table.

“I’m sorry. I needed to go back to the office. Urgent.”, he frowned.

“What do you mean you needed to go back? At this late hour?”, Jaesuk asked with disbelief.

“Hyung, I said that it is urgent. Furthermore, there is no “late hour” in my vocabulary when it comes to work. I gotta go.”

Before Jong Kook could get out from the restaurant, Haha stood up and faced him.

“Hyung, I thought you’re going to stay. We have our deal.”, Haha demanded.

“The deal is off. Enjoy your dinner.”, Jong Kook answered back and slowly disappeared from their sight.

“Aish, what now?”, Suk Jin sighed.The three of them looked at each other and just sighed.

 

Jihyo and her friends arrived at the restaurant safely. She turned to her friends.

“You go first, I’m just going to park the car”, she said.

Her friends looked at her and answered her with “okay” before getting out from the car. As the three of them were standing outside the restaurant, Ji Soo didn’t noticed that Jong Kook’s already outside. They then entered the restaurant with a nervous feeling.

 

Jihyo had difficulty in finding a right spot to park. After a few rounds of searching, she found exactly a vacant spot. As she was carefully driving to the spot, she heard a loud thud at the rear part of the car which made her stop the engine. She turned her head and saw a black car hit her car.

“What the heck?”, she cursed.

She went outside to look at the condition of her car. She saw a bump in her car which made her face turned to sour. She looked at the black car that hit her car. She noticed that the driver was still inside the car.

“Yah! You! Get out from your car.”, Jihyo shouted as she went nearer to the driver’s seat.

 

Jong Kook opened his car still wearing a frown. It was because he didn’t want to leave the group since it has been a long time that they went out. But, he needed to. He started the car engine and was ready to leave when he suddenly heard a loud thud at the rear side of his car. He turned his head and saw that his car hit another car. He saw that a lady looked at the collision. The lady looked at his car with sour look. He heard her shouted at him while getting nearer to his side.

“Yah! You! Get out from your car.”, a shout from the lady made his face turned to dark.

He opened his car and faced the lady in front of his door. Jihyo looked a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter