Chapter 2

Because of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 WEEK LATER...

Ring… Ring…. Ring…. Ring….

Ji hyo looked at the caller and smiled.“Yah! Why did you call me just now? It’s been a week since you promised to call me?”

“Aigoo. You should not shout at me. And also, is that how you greet me?”

“Okay. I’m sorry. It’s because you didn’t call me.”

“You should have called me instead”

“How can I call you? You’re the one who made the promise to call first.”

“Alright! I understand. Ahm, Ji hyo-ah, do you have any plans this evening?”

“No, I don’t. Why?”

“I will get you at your working place later. So don’t go home yet, okay? I’m going to hang up now, there’s a problem here. Bye, Ji hyo-ah”, Ji Soo ended the call.

“Yah.. Yah.. Yah.. Aish, she ended the call without telling me the reason. Well, maybe we’re just have a get together again.”, Ji hyo smiled to herself.

AT KIM JONG KOOK'S OFFICE

“Hyung, I heard that this place offers delicious foods. We should come to this place together with our friends.”, Haha recommended.

Jong Kook is not listening to Haha’s words. He just focused his eyes and mind to the papers piled at his table. While reading the papers he intended to sign, something caught his small eyes. He called his secretary.

“Arrange a meeting with Director Han as soon as possible.”

“Yes, sir”, a man in his 30’s responded. He then went outside.

“Hyung, please listen to me.”, Haha pleaded.

Jong Kook didn't budged and continued his work.

“Hyung!”, Haha cried. Still, no response. “Hyung! Hyung!”, he shouted.

“Yah! Why are you shouting?”, he glared at Haha.

“It is because you are not listening to me.”

“If you already know that I am not listening, then it only means that I am not interested.”, Jong Kook explained while reading the papers.

“Aish, this guy is so stubborn. How can I make him say yes?”, Haha whispered to himself.

AT JI HYO'S BOUTIQUE

Ji hyo is alone in her boutique. It is already 7 o'clock in the evening. While waiting for her friend, she scanned her neighborhood through the transparent glass panel near to where she is seating. She then decided to draw something that caught her eyes. It is her way of relieving her stress besides sleeping. Suddenly, the front door opened and she saw Ji Soo wearing the clothes she made for her. Ji Hyo smiled at her and gave her a tight hug.

“Ji hyo-ah, I know you really miss me. But I can't breath.”, Ji Soo exclaimed while tapping her friend's back.

Ji hyo released her friend from her hug. “I'm sorry. I just get emotional because you're wearing my design. It’s been a long time since I last saw you wearing that. I’m very happy.”, Ji hyo wiped her tears away.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter