Completing The Group

She is My Bad Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kang Dae Jun's Story

 

A student wearing a uniform from an elite SEC school appeared to be walking alone while carrying his guitar in a crowded Seoul City at night. He is Kang Dae Jun, a handsome student who has a sharp cynical gaze but is able to dazzle any girl who sees him. Dae Jun is on his way to go to a cafe where he does a part time job.

 

The student worked as a singer in the cafe. He went there every day to sing a few songs. Dae Jun really likes to sing in front of a lot of people and he hopes that one day he can become a singer whose recognized by the public. He had just barely entered the door with a guitar on his back but suddenly someone stopped him and forbade him to go inside.

 

"What is this?"Dae Jun asked the thin, handsome man, he was one of the staff at the cafe where he worked, Lee Sungyeol.

 

"I'm sorry Dae Jun-ah, but from today onward you can't visit this place anymore" Sungyeol said feeling guilty.

 

"don't joke me around, you're the one who asked me to sing here" Dae Jun said and being puzzled. He did not understand why his friend suddenly changed his mind.

 

"but you really can't come here anymore, I'm really sorry..."Sungyeol said with a sad face.

 

"did something happen?"asked Dae Jun who caught the strangeness of the attitude of a man who was a few years older than him. Sungyeol was just silent, he felt afraid to tell the truth.

 

"what happened here Yak Lee Sungyeol!"yelled Dae Jun annoyed.

 

"your mother came here and told us to forbid you to sing" Sungyeol said at the end. Dae Jun was silent and looked at him sharply .

"my mother?"the man asked in a mocking tone, he grinned at himself.

 

Dae Jun is the son of Kang Min Jae's second wife, the recognized talented singer. The marriage between her mother and Kang Min Jae is unknown to the public, but all of Kang's family knows about it. They live together with his first wife and children but their relationship has never been so good.

 

Dae Jun and his mother were moved to the Kang family home when he was seven years old and had an awkward life with the rest of the family. Other members of Kang's family assume that Dae Jun's mother is having an affair with their father and make their relationship become worse. They continue to treat Dae Jun and his mother so badly without Kang Min Jae's knowledge as the Family Leader. Last year, Dae Jun's biological mother died from her illness and since then Dae Jun has lived alone in a home that feels like hell to him.

 

He sings in a cafe as a backing singer to express his hobby and his biological mother already knows about it. She lets Dae Jun do everything he wants because he wants to make her son find happiness outside the hell house . But now, his biological mother has died and he lives in the house alone with his stepmother and children.

 

"she's not my mother," Dae Jun said in the end. He turned his body and took the road back towards the house.

 

"yeah ... Dae Jun-ah, Kang Dae Jun... I'm really sorry, huh?" Sungyeol's screaming was heard from a distance.

 

Dae Jun finally reached his family home, he quickly entered the gate then walked towards the entrance.

 

"brakk!!"the student kicked the door hardly to open it. When the door was wide open, he entered the house in a rough and hasty manner.

 

"yak! Gangster! What did you do to that door!"shouted madam Kang who suddenly appeared after listening to a loud voice from outside. Dae Jun did not listen to her and continued walking towards the upper floor directly to his room.

 

"you jerk! Stop there!"the woman shouted again. Dae Jun stopped in his position and glared at his stepmother with a sharp look and a feeling of annoyance.

 

"so since you're banned from singing, you want to try to destroy this house?"Mrs. Kang asked coldly approaching her stepson.

 

"why? Why are you trying to interfere with my business?" Dae Jun is angry.

 

"are you stupid? Do you think my husband sent you to the SEC Foundation just to make you a street singer? Yak! Don't waste my husband's money for nothing! You bastard!" said the stepmother poked Dae Jun's head with her index finger and pushed him hardly.

 

"don't you dare to touch me."said Dae Jun coldly throwing madam Kang's hand off his face.

 

"Yak fuc**** boy! Is that the way you talk to your parents, did your mother never teach you manners? That !" Madam Kang continues to curse on Dae Jun and his mother who have died because of her hatred for both of them.

 

"Shut your mouth! You're the here!"Dae Jun shouted furiously. He did not accept it because his mother who had nothing to do like that had to be brought along by his stepmother.

 

"Plaakk!!"Madam Kang slapped Dae Jun on the cheek hardly.

 

"Watch your ing mouth! How could you possibly yell at me like that? Don't you realize who you're here for? That of yours has made my life like hell in this house, I'm so relieved that she's finally dead now, and you! Be careful, you're just alone now , I can kick you out whenever I want!"Madam Kang shouted before leaving Dae Jun alone.

 

"aissh!!"Dae Jun shouted in frustration as he kicked the wall beside him with all his might.

 

Dae Jun then entered his room and saw a picture of his mother, he really missed her very much, without his mother by his side he felt very lonely in that hellish house.

 

"brakk!!" Dae Jun hit his own guitar to the floor and broke it. He then threw everything he saw and made it break into pieces.

 

"aakkkh!!"the student shouted and then threw himself on the bed.

 

After feeling a little calmer, Dae Jun woke up and wanted to get out. When he passed the dining room, he could see that all the Kang family were gathering for dinner together, there was Mr. Kang, Mrs. Kang and their two children.

 

"Where is Dae Jun? Call him for dinner together." the head of the family said to his wife.

 

"I already called him dear and told him to eat but he refused and closed the door loudly in front of me, he became very rude after his mothe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter