A Nosy Guy

She is My Bad Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The second lesson was over. The female student quickly surrounded Shin and gave him so many kinds of gifts. While there are about five female students who are gathered near Shin's chair.

"Oppa... I made a lunch for you. Would you mind eating this?" asked the first one.

"Oppa, how could you be so handsome and masculine? Do you have a girlfriend already?" asked the second one.

"Oppa... oppa... I was being cast as a model for the famous magazine. Let's exchange our numbers, "said the third girl, playing around with her hair, trying to flirt around.

Shin just sighs heavily without wanting to look back on them. He just can't understand their behaviour. In his high school days before, he never even once found these possessive and 'active' kinds of girls like them. He is wondering why they even come to school if they have no purpose for studying but are just busy looking for a boyfriend.

Hyang and Joon Woo stand up from their chairs together. Hyang walks outside first, while Joon Woo stops his steps when he reaches Shin's chair. He gave the muscular detective a clue to meet up on the roof. Shin then stared at Hyang's direction and he found her standing on the door with a crossed arm and a cold face without looking at him. When Joon Woo reaches her, both of them walk away together.

"Why do they want to meet you? Do you have a problem with 'angel devil'? Oppa... don't go, they are so dangerous. " One of the girls said the other just agreed with her opinion.

"I'm more afraid of all of you here," said Shin coldly, then stood up from his chair and walked away from the girls.

When Shin reached the roof, the angel devil was waiting for him with a complete member. Hyang, who stands in the middle, looks so serious and cold, glaring at Shin with her big eyes. If it were not for him, maybe the others would never be brave enough to take a closer step toward them, but Shin just casually walked closer.

"Move out of that room," said Hyang coldly. She told every story to the other members and how she wanted to get rid of Shin from her home. She asks them to help her and there they are, trying to give Shin some lessons.

"I can't," said the undercover detective.

Joon Woo quickly grabbed Shin's collar after hearing that. He pulled him closer and was ready to punch him.

"You better move out while I talk nicely with you," adds Hyang. Shin just smirked at hearing that.

"Are you guys always doing this thing to threaten someone?" asks Shin calmly, smiling.

"You won't move out?" asked Hyang again.

"Don't fight around again..." said the muscular man, giving advice.

Hyang rolled her eyes, feeling annoyed with Shin's response, and Joon Woo quickly punche

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter