Get like this

Identity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Great going Selin. Make-up a believable situation in which you have everything figured out but then of course, of course, leave the trail of goo right to where you and Chanyeol are hiding, genius. 

“Umm... Professor there is something… On your floor.” Luhan points out, trailing the goo to the pile of papers Chanyeol and I are in. My breathing picks up slightly and I almost hiccup in fright before Chanyeol grabs my hand and runs his thumb over the back of it. I can feel the roughness of his thumb gliding over my tan hand in an effort to slow my breathing and it works for a while. A sense of comfort, until I realize that I kissed this man once. And my heartbeat picks up even more rapidly than it was before.

As consequence, my breathing picks up but I will myself to slow down and concentrate on not getting ourselves into trouble.

Out of the small open space in the pile of papers left I can see Luhan’s face and hand get closer to the papers and almost cry at the thought of having to explain to the whole group. Chanyeol was one thing; but this group is another, heck, even Chanyeol doesn’t quite believe my story and thinks I’m some sort of threat. I could see the uneasiness in his eyes as we fought back and forth.

“Luhan, that’s actually something you might not want to touch, it’s one of the science teacher’s failed experiments that I don’t recommend getting near, and I was just about to call someone to clean it up. So I’m leaving myself.” Kyuhyun smoothly lies and I can hear Chanyeol’s slight release of breath, thank god.

“Oh, EW. Well we’ll be leaving, can you tell us if you see Selin or Chanyeol if you do see them?” Kris says and ushers the rest of the group out of the door, waving to the Professor as they make their exit.

As soon as the door to Kyuhyun’s office creaks and slams shut, Chanyeol and I burst from the pile, papers and goo flying around us in a frenzy as we try to grasp big breaths of air only in ending with us gasping frantically. The light blurs my vision for just a bit but it doesn’t deter me in the slightest when I run up to Kyuhyun and give him a hug of thankfulness. Chanyeol walks up to join beside us and stares with something in his eye but I can’t tell what it is.

“Thank you! I thought we were dead!” I say to Kyuhyun and he flips his nonexistent hair out of the way.

“I’m not called the evil maknae for nothin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter