Grumbling Movies

Identity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally we get the field where most of the others are hanging out. There are 20 training fields and each field is different. Field 1 is used for get together and meet ups for the school. Like how every Friday is Movie night for the students. The field is decked out in a snack table full of different drinks and snacks of all types. There are bean bags and picnic blankets placed all around the field and a big projection screen in front of it all. Stringed lights weaved through the trees that separate each field twinkle and shine.  Sometimes you wonder this is a strict school or not.

Teams are sitting with other teams and mingling, talking, gossiping, I follow Sora over to team 3B and wave. The two that came wave back and I grin, Sora chuckles at my enthusiastic face and we both sit down with her team.

“Oh my gosh you look so cute!” Areum squeals and I laugh at her. But Shin Hye shakes her head.

Areum and Shin Hye are practically polar opposites. Areum is short and Shin Hye tall. Areum has blonde hair and Shin Hye has black. Areum is has a short button nose while Shin Hye has a long defined nose. In short. Areum is the mankae and the cutest little blond Labrador and Shin Hye is the oldest as well as the leader. A black Rottweiler. 

“No seriously, you may not think it, but you’re gorgeous.” She states and I wave my hand in a non-concerned manner.

“Okay, I forgot, what is the movie for tonight?” I ask and the girls pause for a second, yup, that sounds like them, they could act like the most badass girls but in reality they’re dorks, and tend to forget everything. Maybe that’s why most of them are dating 5C.

“Something along the title of The Conjuring.” Jonghyun speaks up, scaring the crackers out of me and laughs at me, hugging Sora at the same time. Jonghyun is part of 5C as well as Zelo, Jongup, YoungJae, Taemin, Minho, Key, Onew, Yongguk (the leader), Daehyun, and Himchan. All who were behind Jonghyun. I look over to Sora and what I’m wearing then bolted. There’s no way I’m wearing this during a horror movie. Ever.

After the whole changing clothes fiasco, I changed into sweat pants and a Supernatural T-shirt. I settled down in-between Zelo and Jongup, as the two animatedly talked about who would chicken out first, before the t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter