I adore you.

Summer Story.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyojin sighed as she was walking out of the room with Baekhyun next to her.

"It's been probably the worst one of all of the practices that we had. It's quite worrying as we're getting closer and closer to the actual performance.."

"Don't worry about it. It's going to be alright." Said her friend while lightly patting her on the back. He knew she has a tendency to worry too much and that it affects her mood, and he wanted her to remember this whole experience as something positive so he tried his best to cheer her up. He began with some stupid but funny comments about whatever he saw while they were walking through the streets of LA. But then he remembered there was something he wanted to ask her about.

"Ah, yes.. You still didn't explain yourself about yesterday. How did you know Joshua?"

"Jisoo? Actually, we've been taking online for months now.."

"What!? Oh my god, don't tell me this was the reason why you agreed to come here.." He said with his eyes nearly popping out.

"Well.."

"Song Hyojin, you never fail to amaze me."

"The funny thing is that we haven't planned on meeting or anything.. it was a total accident."

"...SUREEEEEEEEEEEE" In response she only hit his shoulder while glaring at him. Before he could complain about the pain, Hyojin suddenly stopped. He looked ahead of them and saw someone standing there.

"What are you doing here so early?" She said, but even though she was surprised, a smile still managed to appear on her face.

The boy scratched his neck and shrugged.

"I'm not sure myself." He laughed happily. "I just couldn't stay any longer in the house, so I went for a walk and ended up here.." He looked at the girl with that smile of his.

"I need to change after the practice and everything.." She said while thinking about what should she suggest. Inviting him to her hotel room would make things a bit awkward for her.. so she decided to invite him to stay with Baek for a bit. "But I have a great idea! You can wait with Baekhyun in his room. You can have some man bonding time!" She said while patting Baekhyun on the back. "I'll see you in half an hour guys!" As soon as she finished her sentence she stormed off to her room.

The two guys were staring at each other awkwardly waiting for the another one to say something. Finally, it was Baekhyun that spoke.

"I guess you don't have much choice, come on."

Soon, they entered his room. Baekhyun just told him to hold on for a minute so he can change his clothes into something more comfortable. When he was done he walked back into the room and looked straight into Joshuas eyes. The latter felt already damn awkward and Baekhyun was making it worse with every second.

"You like Hyojin, don't you?"

"What? No! No.." Answerd Jisoo.

"What? You don't? Why are you like this then? Showing up all of a sudden, saying stuff about you legs bringing you there and not being able to wait, having to see her already, etc.."

"Yah! Don't twist my words!"

"Why don't you like her then? What's wrong with her? Isn't she good enough!?" Baekhyun nearly screamed in Joshuas face, which was showing confusion beyond anyones imagination.

"Why are you being like this Baekhyun?" He asked still not understanding where all of these questions came from. He felt a bit offended as he was older than Baekhyun, yet he was so unpolite to him.

At that moment, there was a knock on the door and a couple seconds later Hyojin entered.

"What's going on here? Why are you looking like you just had a fight?"

Just when Baekhyun was about to say something, she raised her hand to stop him.

"No, wait. I don't want to know. ANYWAY. I hope you had fun together and that you just became amazing friends. Let's go Josh." She said with huge smile on her face. Joshua just nodded and left ther room with a short "see ya" said to Baek.

"I'll talk with you later!" Hyojin said while closing the door. She could hear him growl in annoyance through the closed door which only made her giggle.

"So, are you ex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter